Our first night on a late arrival we were greeted by a very tired staff member. Shown to our Villa we immediately had the feeling something was not quite right.. We heard water gushing and a buzzing sound at the back ...and on inspection my husband who is an engineer noticed that the hot water heater was leaking (massively) and probably had been for a month which determined the green slime and smell and bugs that surrounded the back of our bedroom My husband was up until 2.30am helping to assist . Added to this we did not sleep in the bed due to its disgusting sheets
Envision in your mind dryed blood stained beach towels, soiled bath towels, dirty sheets, old and moulding lounge cushions, filthy pots and pans, urine soaked tiles in toilet area, foul cutting board , bug invested toaster, unclean fridge, polluted and leaking hot water heater area…this is what you will get when you book into the Seminyak Suites The list goes on and on …all this is supported by the photographs that were taken prior to our leaving this villa in disgust on our first sleepless night in beautiful Bali.
Added to this when we requested (many times) a refund the owner of the villas (whom by the way was not available) offered 50% off our 12 day stay (some $1400 australian for us to pay for one of the worst nights we have ever experienced in our many times visiting Bal….. final offer was a three night charge ...again highly disappointed as even the embarrassed staff agreed that the villa operations were in a poor state. They did offer an upgrade ...however in our minds if the state of the villas were this bad IMAGINE what their cooking and cleaning situation would be...the thought could not leave us
We managed to find another villa (which took all day) that the management could not believe our experience and went out of their way to accomodate us...we had lost a full two days of our stay in Bali due to Seminyak Suite...
We are happy to with any further enquiries that you may have regarding the seminyak suite please contact us via return email. email@example.com
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND STAY RIGHT AWAY THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BEAUTIFUL CLEAN VILLAS IN BALI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Luxury Private Villas - The Seminyak Suite is composed of 17 tastefully designed private villas in a contemporary style that explores the attributes of Balinese living. Each villa is set within its own personal garden compound, featuring a swimming pool and all necessary home comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Suite Private Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Suite Private Villa Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Suite Private Villa Bali