Just got back from staying 4 nights in a 2 brm villa.
Fantastic accommodation in a great spot.
Having stayed in Seminyak a few times this would go down as being one of the best.
The staff are lovely. We loved the way we got greeted by our names every time we walked pasted reception. My daughter stated it made her feel special and indeed I agree.
At front desk Arrie (so hope I spelt her name right) made our holiday special by booking restaurants ect and loved her smiling face every time we returned home.
Even the security guards at reception and near the front entrance where nice.
Assisting us with taxi's and crossing the road.
Only one thing I can suggest is a main tv in the middle living area.
There are tv's in each of the brms but his makes it difficult when a family wants to watch tv and dvd's together.Other than that a very enjoyable stay.
Would love to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Luxury Private Villas - The Seminyak Suite is composed of 17 tastefully designed private villas in a contemporary style that explores the attributes of Balinese living. Each villa is set within its own personal garden compound, featuring a swimming pool and all necessary home comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Seminyak Suite Private Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Suite Private Villa Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Suite Private Villa Bali