My husband and I recently stayed in one of the private pool villas and were incredibly impressed! We were greeted at the airport by our driver (booking made via hotel - highly reccomended), who was lovely and welcoming.
Our room and villa were beautiful and spotlessly clean.
We very much enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning (highly recommend the banana pancakes) and we spent every day in the pool, the afternoons indoors with movies and room service and the nights outdoors enjoying some icy cold beverages.
We had absolute privacy and as the cleaners come at the same time each day you know when to expect a knock.
The huge, comfortable bed and the enormous, beautiful shower were probably my favourite part about the indoor part of the villa.
The pool was clean and chlorine levels were monitored daily.
We had room service for lunch and dinner for the 6 days we were there (we have lived in a third world country for a year - venturing out wasn't what we were interested in, although about 200m away is a supermarket and shopping strip)
And the meals were great and well priced.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
I definitely recommend this beautiful villa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Bali: Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa awaits you with a combination of traditional and Luxury private pool villas with private swimming pools, is the perfect group or family villa, Honeymoon, Holidays, and vacation choice for a memorable get together with friends or for your family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Seminyak Estate Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Seminyak Estate And Spa
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa Bali