I must stress that I can only make comment on the pool rooms, probably the cheaper end of this resort.
This property takes up quite a large area with a lot of secluded villas which I am sure would be lovely but the rooms around the pool were very basic, while it sounds fantastic to be able to open your living room doors and jump straight into the pool it certainly restricts you in other areas, that is, if you want to just step outside for some fresh air....not possible, meeting up with friends around your unit also not feasible, if you had small children doors would always have to be closed.
The rooms were obvoisly designed by an architect who wanted wow factor but missed the point.
Downstairs is very basic and no where to really flop for that afternoon nap or simply relax in between exploring Bali.....the bedroom is perched upstairs and has no other function other than, well, sleeping and you know what, no toilet which is a nuisance in the middle of the night and wardrobes etc downstairs.
The resort tried hard by offering different events at night etc...as the resort is not close to town they must lose a lot of guests who taxi into town and stay, they deserve credit for trying but nothing we saw enticed us to stay in when there is so much offer in Seminyak.
The location is not terribly convenient, sure you can walk out to the shops but these are not the main ares of seminyak, clothing boutiques etc not many bars, restaurants etc you need a taxi to take you closer to the beach area for most of the activity, no big deal I guess and just a few bucks but not as good as being able to stroll out to these places.
Had a massage in the spa and it was fine.
Breakfasts were very basic.....even decided to skip their brekky's for nicer options in town.
All the staff were pleasant and did the best they could for a basic and slightly dated resort, if you are after luxury with close access to everything would suggest you keep researching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Bali: Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa awaits you with a combination of traditional and Luxury private pool villas with private swimming pools, is the perfect group or family villa, Honeymoon, Holidays, and vacation choice for a memorable get together with friends or for your family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Seminyak Estate Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Seminyak Estate And Spa
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa Bali