I stayed with 3 of my girlfriends in a 2 bedroom private villa.
The Villa had a private pool with beautiful, picturesque landscaping. We found ourselves jumping into it at 4.30am, numerous times during the day, 10pm, and really, laying about in it all day.
The main area of the Villa was open to the pool and had 1 bedroom of each side. Each bedroom was air-conditioned and had their own semi-outdoor bathroom.
Location was right in Seminyak and the supermarket and shops were conveniently located right outside.
The Villas spread over quite an area and the staff were more than happy to whip you from one end to the other in their golf buggies.
In fact, all the staff were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble.
We ended up running into problems with a ***money changer located outside the back entrance of the Villas ripping us off. I went to reception looking for some help, and was immediately accompanied by Villa security guard and concierge attendant (Oka, thankyou so much) back to the money changers to sort it out. We got our money back for not only the days transaction but also the other 2 times we had used them on previous days.
***BEWARE: The money changers are a shiftly lot. I can only suggest that once the money is in your hands, check the count and do not let go of it as that is when they pick it up, recount a skim of nearly 30% of it. They also work in packs so there is someone to distract you.
Breakfast daily was included and offered an excellent selection including cereals, fresh fruit, noodles, fried rice, vegetables, bacon, sausages, eggs prepared however you like them and there was also a selection of pastries and banana pancakes made to order.
We also had a visit to the spa included which was just devine. During our stay we sampled a few different establishments for massages and the Villa Spa was the most upmarket experience of them all.
Only a couple of minor negative comments being the springwater fountain smelt a little suspect so we just purchased bottled water and it would be nice to have air-con in the bathroom, we were a group of 4 girls afterall and getting ready to go out was a bit of a sweaty experience.
All in all, it was brilliant and I would go back there again.
PS. I did not know there was a fitness center there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Bali: Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa awaits you with a combination of traditional and Luxury private pool villas with private swimming pools, is the perfect group or family villa, Honeymoon, Holidays, and vacation choice for a memorable get together with friends or for your family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Seminyak Estate Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Seminyak Estate And Spa
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa Bali