We stayed at Villa Seminyak last week, and had a fantastic time there. We had the 3 bedroom presidential suite as a family, which I would recommend. The villa was clean, spacious, and quiet. I found that I would hardly hear my family members outside our door in the mornings in the pool.
The villas are not suitable for little kids, as there is no fence around the pool, which is standard for most villas in Asia.
This is a 3.5 star resort, so keeping this in mind, I thought that the property was clean, well manicured and good value. The staff are attentive, and friendly, and when called, they would be at the villa quick smart to bring extra towels etc. Breakfast was average, but again, not 5 star, but perfectly fine for a 3.5 star resort.
The location of the hotel is good, and from the back of the hotel you can shop at boutique stores, and walk 10 mins to the beach
The spa is great, with loads of treatment rooms.
I would not hesitate to stay at Villa Seminyak again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Bali: Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa awaits you with a combination of traditional and Luxury private pool villas with private swimming pools, is the perfect group or family villa, Honeymoon, Holidays, and vacation choice for a memorable get together with friends or for your family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Seminyak Estate And Spa
- Villa Seminyak Estate Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa Bali