All reviews high tea construction noise potato head complimentary mini bar sarong restaurant merah putih included daily free drop off service amo spa every morning no request was too room massages free airport breakfast and afternoon tea wouldn't stay anywhere else breakfast was delicious night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

ivilla was wonderful. They pay attention to every detail. Always available and always happy to assist you. Respectfull and we great attitute the staff. Villas were amazing. A lot of privacy. Love it. !

Dear "mariolav2007"

Thank you very much for sharing your review,

It is wonderful to read your review and to know that your most recent stay at iVilla was truly relaxing and absolutely wonderful.

All of us at iVilla very much look forward to welcoming you in the future again.

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

It was dream holiday stay. Location in the middle of seminyak, but at the same time so private and quiet. The rooms were tidied every time we went out, and the staff were soooo helpful and friendly. Dropping us off anywhere we needed to go! Breakfast was very yummy & complementary at the villa. We had a private BBQ in our villa which was amazing with candles and flowers and a generous selection of food. Everything couldn't be more perfect! A special Thanks to all the staff at i villa.

Dear "Moi_Dubai"

Thank you for choosing to stay at iVilla, another collection of Karaniya Experience.

I am delighted to read your fabulous review and to hear how much you loved your stay, your best and dream holiday stay, the service and the experience. IVilla is all about luxury pool villa experience with sincere personalised hospitality for what we are famed for.

We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you in the future again.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay here. Right in the middle of seminyak, but so lovely and quiet. The rooms were cleaned and tidied every time we went out, and the staff were so helpful. Dropping us off anywhere we needed to go! Everything was perfect, and having a private pool was the cherry on top. Loved it. Thank you to all the staff at i villa.

Dear "Ellie M"

I am delighted to read your review and to know that you found iVilla is amazing, a little slice of paradise in the middle of Seminyak..

IVilla is all about fabulous experience with sincere Balinese hospitality for what iVilla is famed for. I am very happy to hear that you made the most out the iVilla experience that we could offer.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

We stayed in Villa 3 and couldn't have been happier. The villa was beautifully appointed and the service from the staff was exceptional.

I-Villa is conveniently located, with fantastic dining and the beach within very easy strolling distance. The included breakfasts were delicious and very filling. The free mini bar (including Bintangs), afternoon tea upon request, and the Bose bluetooth speaker which we placed outside to listen to music while we lounged by the pool, are just some of the touches that added to the enjoyment.

There was occasional construction noise from next door and low level music from the nearby nightclub at night, however this didn't detract from our enjoyment.

This was my first trip to Bali. Not only do I want to return, but I want to stay at I-Villa again when I do. You can't have too much of a good thing!

Dear "Sally L"

I am very happy to read your review and to know that you found iVilla, especially villa number 3, has been a wonderful experience in every way, right from the beautiful design, great private pool and exceptional services from our team members who were often went above and beyond to ensure you are having a great time.

Thank you once again and we very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We spent 6 days in ivilla and we were very satisfied. The breakfast was very delicious every day, and also the lunch if we ordered so. It was more than a five star hotel.
The staff were very helpful and kind!
And its in a perfect location!

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank Laura L

Dear "Laura L"

Thank you for choosing to stay at iVilla, another exclusive collection of Karaniya Experience.

We aim to deliver an ultra luxury pool villa experience, with sincere most friendly service, great location and all those extras that made each and every stay is a memorable one. I am happy to hear that you completely enjoyed 5 days of your stay and the iVilla experience.

Myself and all team members at iVilla very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.