“Amazing experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Gate of the villa
Off the street
Road in front the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alexqmarz
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I booked the villa for two nights. Marlene was prompt to answer and questions and to accommodate us when the booking had been canceled through airbnb. She made sure everything was clean and tidy when she gave us the key and she explained around the house. The place had beautiful large bathrooms, two big bedrooms and a living area with a kitchen. We didn't cook but all utensils were provided is we chose to. The pool was the perfect size for a family or few friends, including some sun beds. When we checked out of the villa and ready to head to the airport, I found that I didn't have my passport. Marlene took it upon herself to drive us to the hotel that we'd stayed at the night before check-in, call Grab company (we took a grab from the hotel to the villa and thought it could have been left there), and called the hotel. Upon arriving at the hotel she was persistent that the receptionist call the person who had checked us out of the hotel. Alas, the passport was found and we made it to the airport in time to catch out flight. I cannot Thank Marlene enough for the incredible help that she was. I hope I can come back soon and come to the villa directly from the airport this time. Once again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Management Response
May 6, 2018
Hi Alex, Im very Happy that night too .. The passport is really something for travel.. Very Happy to host you and your family.. Send my regards to your mom and dad.. specially your mom.. She looks very lovely lady.. I can see how sad she was that night .. and your daddy too.. He was so happy with the passport and said «  let’s go get drunk «  .. I’m so happy looking forward to seeing you here again ...
Vico W
“Very good Villa Marelene”
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

villa marlene, perfect for those of you who want comfort and tranquility. buildings like new, safe and comfortable situation, every morning I was given a delicious breakfast by villa marlene staff. thanks yeyen has served me well. and thanks to marlene have provided the best facilities for me.successful service villa marlene, with cheap price 5 star hotel service

Adrian G
“Enjoyed our stay, was made to feel very comfortable from arrival to departure.”
Reviewed February 2, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The villa was clean, had all we required for our two week stay. Within walking distance to warung and restraunts and other facilities. Would possible be too far to walk for some but taxi were usually close at hand.

minfahyon...
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 9, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

It was a pleasant stay in the villa. Marlene is so helpful, when we arrive and we do not have any telecommunication to contact marlene, she had her staff to wait at the villa till we reached the villa.
Upon reaching, we were served with a welcome drinks, the place was awesome. We found out that one of the room AC was not working fine and we spoke to marlene. She tried her best to help us sorted out.
We tot the place will be full of mosquitoes but surprisingly there was not a lot mosquitoes or insects there.
The room was comfortable, the kitchen was fully equipped and we can cook in the villa. Swimming pool was big but the water was a bit salty, most probably too much chlorine, it that can be improved I would say the stay will me awesome.
I would say overall this is a great place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service from the villa
Liked least: the pool
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bernardo1...
Perth, Australia
“It was very good but I did not stay in the place that I pay for.”
Reviewed January 17, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

The day before travelling to Bali I got to know after asking (luck) Marlene (owner) for someone to pick us up from the airport, that the place that I have paid for was not available.

After that I had to say all night trying to find alternatives with the help of Marlene who inmediately said that was going to offer me another place.

Finally, she found a new place for us that was very nice. The situation was at first unconfortable since we were flying to Bali for the first time and we were arriving at the airport late at night.

Trip advisor do not offer Security Payment when you stay in a place that was not the one hired by them. So, only after arriving to the place, I confirm Trip Advisor that verything was ok.

Apparently, this kind of system where accommodations are double booked is quite normal.

The villa that Marlene found for us excellent. Very comfortable and had everything we needed. Great pool and incredibly spacious. Marlene was very nice during our stay and the villa was 10 minute driving from the city centre. The name if the Villa was Villa Indah

Traveling group: Other
Dennyang5
“Great Host”
Reviewed January 8, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We stay at Marlene villa for 2 nights.
We were staying in Ubud and move to seminyak. We arrived at 3pm at the villa. Marlene welcome us with watermelon juice. And she advised us which place the best for eating and shoping.
The staff were smiling and nice.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dennyang5
“Only 10 minutes ride with scooter to the beach”
Reviewed December 4, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We all boys from Middle age. We enjoyed our holiday. Easy to talk with Marlene by writing or face to face. She explained the best place to go and the villa just 10 minutes ride with scooter to the beach. Fresh breakfast!! Thank you Marlene

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing