“Amazing Tranquil Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Wrap around pool with water feature on the wall
TV/living area Front terrace lounge area
Check Availability
Front terrace lounge area
Indoor/outdoor dining/living
Living/TV area
French provincial kitchen
View from garden looking in
Master bedroom separate from the house
Pool
Upstairs bedroom
View from bedroom two
Downstairs bathroom
House at night
Pool with master bedroom at back
One of the corner 'daybed' sofas
Kitchen/dining
Entrance looking towards lounge
Master bedroom with office corner
Sun area at night
Sun lounge area
Ceilings
L-shaped pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Flygirl21...
Camden, Australia
“Amazing Tranquil Getaway”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

It had been 12 years since I had been to Bali and I had never stayed at Seminyak before. It was an amazing stay in this absolutely stunning 2 bedroom Villa. My partner and I travelled without children and we found the premises to be immaculate (just like it's website stated). Extremely well kept and the staff were lovely and very eager to help and ensure our stay was a wonderful one. The premises were cleaned and maintained daily by the staff and I found that they look after us extremely well. It was an amazing place to stay whether with other friends or with a family. It is also extremely private so it really is an oasis to getaway in. Close to all amenities and loads of restaurants and walking distance to Seminyak Square. Excellent choice and extreme value for money. I would stay there in a heartbeat again!

Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 27, 2016
Hello and thank you for your wonderful review - we are always so happy when guests enjoy their stay with us, and we're thrilled you loved everything about your experience!

We hope to welcome you back soon

The Sitara Villa team x
kevinseey...
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed June 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

It was my first trip to Bali and we enjoyed staying at Villa Shanti so much!
The arrangements made by Linda was so well thought through! Once we got out of the airport, we were greeted by Soleil who were really welcoming and helpful in orientating us around the place and settling us down into the villa. Once we got into the villa, we were greeted by more staffs who warmly welcomed us and started to show us around the villa. It was such an amazing and beautiful place! Soleil and wife was extremely thoughtful- they informed us about the mosquitoes and had the mozzie coil all lighted and it was indeed helpful! One the 2nd day of our stay, we were too tired to head out for dinner after spending the whole night out climbing Mt Batur, we asked Soleil if he could help order in food from KFC but after hearing our request, he readily offered to head out to buy food back for us instead! The staff went the extra mile just to make our trip a little more enjoyable! Thank you all! :)

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jun 8, 2016
Thank you so much Kevin for your wonderful review and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with your from the very beginning

I'm so glad your trip was such a success and that you enjoyed the services we provide. And thank you for being such easy and friendly guests - the staff really enjoyed their time with you

Sitara Villa group
salynadel...
“Best Villa in Bali? I think yes!”
Reviewed December 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

I had the best time staying in Villa Shanti! The location is so convenient - it's within walking distance to the Seminyak Square. Even though the villa was so close to the main road, I could not hear the traffic and all that annoying sounds, the villa was so tranquil.
The staffs were absolutely amazing and so attentive. My sister was sick during our stay, and one of the housekeepers came and check up ofn her while she was home alone. Their manager, Soleil, was very very helpful, he ran down to the shops and set us up with Indonesian phone numbers, which was great.
The host, Linda, is so lovely. She made sure that we feel welcomed in her home. She came by as soon as we arrived at the villa, and introduced herself. And as we were leaving she made sure that she came by to say goodbye.
I really had the best time staying in Villa Shanti, I wish I never left. I'm definitely going to stay there again the next time I'm in Bali.

Dec 14, 2015
Hi Salyna

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure for me to meet you all and I'm just so glad I was in Bali at the same time you reserved your stay with us, as it would have been such a shame not to meet you and your wonderful family

I'm really happy you all loved the villa the way I do - I certainly miss the fact that I no longer live in it, so it's such a pleasure when I have lovely guests who enjoy it so much!

Keep well and have a great festive season and hopefully I'll be in Bali at the same time you have your next holiday over here. And tell your mum I promise, as soon as we get the final designs done on the pool hammocks, I'll send her a pic so you can also have some in your pool at home :)

Linda, Ash, Soleil, Fenny, Epi and Mega
HanaDelfi...
Sydney, Australia
“Home far away from home.”
Reviewed December 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

My Villa Shanti experience was an absolute luxury and it was surely an unforgettable one.

The gem's hidden in a quiet alleyway, just one minute walk from the main road where bike rental place, boutiques, cafes, mini markets, restaurants and souvenir shops can be found; convenience and tranquility comes perfectly hand-in-hand. In addition to this, walking around Seminyak area was one way of exercising and a great excuse to explore the trendiest places in Bali. Moreover, if you don't mind walking fifteen minutes from the villa, you'll find yourself at Bali's well-known beach clubs such as KuDeTa and Potato Head.

Security guards were always on stand-by in the complex every single night to make guests feel at their safest, which was great.

The whole Sitara-Villas family were very friendly, helpful, warm and welcoming throughout the stay. The helper came around twice per-day; once in the morning and once in the afternoon to keep the perfect cleanliness of the villa. Although if we'd like some privacy, she would only come to check on the villa once in the morning, or afternoon if preferred. She also cooks delicious western-style breakfast accompanied by freshly-cut tropical fruits with a side of yogurts to get the day started, and we've had the pleasure of bonding as friends through daily conversations, she was very sweet. Pak Solei, the manager of the villa, was always available to be contacted on his phone and the villa's car was accessible if there's ever a need of emergency transportation. Likewise, the very lovely host, Linda, lives just down the street from where Villa Shanti is located and she'd always have her doors open to give any assistance for her guests.

Within the villa itself, very spacious and well-decor rooms give instant homey feeling to its occupants. All the furnishings were custom-made and have been put together thoughtfully. There was a piano in the main (en-suite) bedroom which I thought was a perfect accessorize besides the stunning oasis front garden and contemporary style swimming pool. After a long day of exploring paradise, the beds and couches and nooks at the villa were perfect to jump on to. Also, the air conditioning and ceiling fans located in bedrooms and living rooms were great survival kits to stay cool and sane throughout our holiday in Bali. We hardly used the bathtub in the main bedroom, but both the rain showers downstairs and upstairs worked perfectly, not a single problem with water temperature. Furthermore, we thought the third toilet downstairs, next to the living room and kitchen, was perfect when there are more than two guests staying in the villa.

In the end it was quite devastating leaving Bali, leaving the perfect villa. And that's how we knew Villa Shanti was not just a place to sleep in, but also a place where we stored our holiday memories. It was even harder to say goodbye when Linda paid a visit on our last night with a very sweet gesture of bringing a glass of wine, to farewell us and wished us a safe trip home; thank you. Thank you for making our holiday very pleasant and we're looking forward to come back to Villa Shanti.

-H

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 18-24
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 13, 2015
Hi Hana

Thank you for your lovely and amazingly detailed review - and it's a real shame there is not an area for owners to review guests as your family would get a 5 Star PLUS review from us

Right from the start it was a pleasure dealing with your family by email, and after Soleil had dropped you to the villa on arrival, he hurried down to tell me what a lovely family had checked in and that you would like to meet me - and what a joy it was meeting the three of you!

I am so glad you loved all aspects of Villa Shanti - each villa is designed to be a 'home away from home' and, like for you, Shanti has a very special pace in my heart too, as it was originally me real home!

Thank you for giving such an incredibly detailed description of surrounding facilities and transport options - this is always so helpful for guests trying to picture potential accommodation in advance!

I really hope we can stay in touch, and am so happy you will be returning to your new home away from home on your next trip over

Warmest wishes
Kia_delfi...
Sydney, Australia
“Truly gem that will make your holiday be a perfect one.”
Reviewed December 12, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Only one word to describe the villa: wonderful!

We had four unforgotten nights staying at Villa Shanti. If in many other ads the photos will show better pictures than the reality, this property is vice versa. The reality is even better than the photos (Even though they indeed also looked lovely in their ads).
The villa provide you almost everything you need from a holiday house - which to me - has exceeded my expectation. The tranquility, the service, beautiful interior, superb amenities, the location (just minutes away from heart of Seminyak yet positioned in a very quiet spot), spacious bedrooms, open space, beautiful yet very functional and comfortable living room, lovely kitchen with all utensils/appliances you will ever need.

But above all, a very warm welcome from the owner - Linda - has truly amazed us.

From the booking process through to the end of our stay Linda has provided us just an excelent service. She treated us not only as her guest but also as a friend. Her staffs are also very helpful and lovely.

Over all, Villa Shanti is the best accomodation I have ever stayed so far in Bali (we regularly visit Bali for family holiday and no doubt, this is the most impressive one compared to the rest - even to any 5 stars hotels we used to stay before!)

We'll definitely come back to Villa Shanti in our next holiday to Bali. And just want to thanks Linda (and her staffs) again for making our holiday this time be a wonderful one!

Dec 13, 2015
Hi Kia

Thank you for such a wonderful review, and for being one of the nicest families we have ever had stay! We loved meeting you and the girls and we are so thrilled that you were so suited to Villa Shanti, and that you felt so at home there. The vill also holds a very special place in my heart as it was built as my dream home before I moved to Europe to live, so it has many of my personal art pieces and artefacts in it, which works with our concept of making each of our villas an individual 'home away from home'

We will definitely stay in touch and I really hope I'll be back in Bali the same time as your next trip - if not I hope to see you in France one day :)

Have a truly wonderful festive season, and a great 2016, and again, thank you for being such incredibly warm and lovely guests

Warmest wishes
Margaret...
“Walking into our own little heaven!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

When my friend and I stepped into the elegant Villa Shanti. We had to rein in the excitement... A LOT!
Having already been on beautiful Gili T, I just didn't expect our holiday go from fantastic to indescribable!
The sharply tended grounds, pristine pool, the attention, care and consideration to have the perfect place to escape, unwind and relax.
The staff are exemplary!! Always happy and forever willing to undertake a request.
I cannot stop informing everyone of the only perfect place to stay in Seminyak!
Thank you so much Linda & Ash.
X

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Margie

We're so happy that you managed, over your trip to Indonesia, to stay in a few of our villas, as well as our hotel on Gili Trawangan! You were an absolute delight as a guest - we wish there were more Margies in this world as guests!

We hope to see you really soon!

Naomitara
“Such a perfect villa - Felt like a princess for a few days”
Reviewed December 1, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

A friend and I were lucky enough to stay for a few nights in Villa Shanti and it was amazing! Such a beautiful villa that had such a homely touch. Everything from room decor to the layout of rooms has been thoughtfully thought through to creat such a peaceful space. The staff were so friendly and went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed and looked after. There was nothing I could fault.
A beautiful stay and would recommend it to anyone staying in Seminyak!

Dec 2, 2015
Hi Margie and Naomi

I'm so happy you managed to stay in 2 of the villas during your holiday as part of a wedding party - and thank you for the wonderful reviews!

By the time you all left we certainly felt you were part of our Sitara Villa Group family, and we're so happy that we'll be seeing you again over here

Linda, Ash, Solei, Fenny, Epi, Mega
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing