“Cosy stay for big family”
other travelers have booked this property
Dining/living View to kitchen
Dining/living
View to kitchen
Living area
Sitting area for TV viewing
Open living area fronting onto pool
Kitchen
Pool
Lounge area
Bathroom one
Bathroom one
Bedroom two
Bedroom two
Bedroom two with pool in background
Bedroom two features black and white art and furnishings
Bathroom two
Bedroom three
Bedroom three
Bathroom three
Black marble ensuite with bath
Night view
Garden gazebo
Garden detail
Gate to Villa Sitara mirrors its sister villa gate - Taman Rahasia - which is next door
Photo from guest - Sitara is an elegant but child-friendly villa. Even provides geckoes to play with
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
J1nice
Singapore
“Cosy stay for big family”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We were looking for a 3 bedroom villa to accomodate 6 adults and 1 toddler and found this. Linda and Ash were accomodating when I had to postpone my travel becos of a family bereavement. The journey from Bali International Airport to the villa was very long and more so bcos we were stuck in the traffic jam. Overall, the facilities were pretty good - the rooms were well-maintained and nicely decorated. But what we did not like were the frequent and permanent "visitors" in the form of geckos. Also, we would look to stay in a different area in future. Although the villa was walking distance to the main road, but perhaps the neighbourhood and type of shops there didn't really suit us.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Nice layout for a cosy gathering with the extended family
Liked least: Geckos and location
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 13, 2013
Thank you for your review and we're glad you managed to have your holiday in the end!

Yes, unfortunately in peak season the traffic is pretty bad, even though they're trying to improve, add and widen roads. However I think the traffic issue will remain one during busy times

Geckos are very much a part of Bali and given the indoor/outdoor living, are indeed a fixture in all villas (and even hotels) in Bali unless they're exterminated, which we don't do as we are so accustomed, and even fond, of them. However we can understand that they are not everyone's favourite visitor, but they do maintain a very respectful distance

Again, Seminyak is not everyone's preference, but it is the most upmarket, boutique and chic part of Bali. But maybe too frenetic during busy seasons for some...

But we're happy you enjoyed the villa, and thank you for choosing Sitara Villa

Kind regards
Sydney
Reviewed January 26, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Jan 26, 2013
Dear Johnathan
Thank you for your lovely review and we have told Epi how much you appreciated her help!

It was lovely having you staying with us, and are more than happy you decided to extend your stay and stay in another of our villas

We are so glad you will choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming you 'home'

Australia
Reviewed August 21, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Aug 21, 2012
Hello
Thank you for your review, and we have taken note of the minor issues you mentioned, and now have installed street lamps down the lane. Also, we do have several keys at any time for guests, and we have explained to the staff that they are, obviously, for guests to use.... we didn't realise they were only giving out one key, so we apologise for that!

But we are really happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back next trip

Linda, Ash and the Sitara Villa staff
USA
Reviewed July 6, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 6, 2012
Hi Piari

Thank you so much for your review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay - and that we are, in fact, welcoming you back again this month!

It was lovely to meet you both and we all look forward to seeing more of you in the future

CT USA
Reviewed June 16, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Jun 16, 2012
Hello Nancy and Jim

I wanted to first say how great it was meeting you guys, the staff had lovely things to say about you and were sad to see you go.

Thank you for the lovely review, it means so much to us receiving such positive feedback and Soleil was simply delighted by the mention as our staff so often go above and beyond their regular expected duties, not for reward but to provide our guests with a truly welcoming, hospitable and relaxed environment.

it would be lovely to see you again, let us know when you are thinking of coming back and we can certainly work out something special for the two of you

warm wishes

Ash, Linda and all the staff
Morocco
Reviewed May 17, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
May 17, 2012
Hasnaa and Simo I feel so remiss - I have just seen your unanswered review!

Thank you so much, and we really enjoyed having you stay for the month, and also having the opportunity to enjoy sharing a nice bottle of wine with you!

I'd love an update on whether you moved to Bali - in fact I'm headed to Morocco next Monday for a few weeks, but think you've probably already left... I think you still have my email if you can give me an update and let me know if we can help in anyway with contacts in Bali?

Hope to catch up with you soon

Warm wishes
Linda, Ash and all our wonderful staff
Sydney
Reviewed April 19, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Apr 19, 2012
Hi Scott and Mike

Thank you for your lovely review and it was an absolute delight having you both as guests - and having the opportunity to share an evening drink with you!

One of the amazing features of running Vacation Rental villas in a semi B&B way is the fact that we have the opportunity to meet so many of our guests and have, as a result, found wonderful new friends from around the globe. What a treat!

We ALL look forward to your return visit

Linda, Ash and all the staff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;