Villa Coco
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
$305
$289
Orbitz.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$179
$146
  • Pool
$234
$209
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$224
Hotels.com
$251
$206
Agoda.com
All reviewsopen styleprivate poolmain poolcooking classmozzie coilsunforgettable stayopen planin houselegian beachoutdoor livingpool barevery morningshort walk to the beachthe hustle and bustlelounge areacome hometucked away
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights and it was lovely. Spacious villa with a lovely outside bathroom day bed and hammock, beautiful garden and kitchen facilities. The bedroom is separate and is very spacious with a sink and toilet in there too. Breakfast is brought to your villa at a time to suit you and is very nice. You will need mozzie sprays and possibly ear plugs as the geckos, dogs and chickens just might wake you up! Overall lovely place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChilliLondon
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Despite the other good reviews of Villa Coco, I was skeptical because it seemed so affordable compared to other hotels in Bali. From the moment my husband and I arrived to the moment we left, we were in pure bliss! Our one-bedroom garden villa was well-equipped, peaceful and the property is well located. In 10 minutes, you can walk to the beach or to nearby shops and restaurants or take a very quick and cheap cab ride to other attractions further north. On our last day, we simply lounged at the pool and enjoyed some cocktails and food...both of which were very good. The receptionist was always helpful is giving us directions and arranging for taxis, and each room comes with a binder with all sorts of great recommendations. When we return to Bali, we will definitely be returning to Villa Coco!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank trubeo
bear5750, Guest Relations Manager at Villa Coco, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Really pleased to read a review like this and it is good to think we are still good value.

Thank you so much and also nice to hear you like your garden bungalow....they are true Balinese and as I have said before there are not many of these left in Bali.

We look forward to seeing you again someday and sharing a cocktail or two!!

Villa Coco Staff

Reviewed October 5, 2012

These villas are completely private and very tastefully thought out. The staff are friendly and on the ball but not in your face. We had a late check out and although having to vacate the villa we were in we were offered another top of the range villa to use until it was time to depart for the airport, which had it's own private swimming pool. Villa Coco is situated within ten minutes of the beach, restaurants and shops but is just far enough away from the hustle, bustle and noise and extremely peaceful. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Norman C
coco1244, Guest Relations Manager at Villa Coco, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Thank you for your time and writing a review. So happy to hear you were happy.

Villa Coco Staff

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My mum, dad and I stayed in a garden bungalow villa for 18 days.. On my second day I went on a tour and got badly bitten by misquitoes, I showed the manager Claire and she offered to take me on her scooter up to the medical centre ( was so fun) I got some cream Which made it better.. Thanks Claire she is so nice.
I especially loved their ice tea at the pool bar they are the best!!
Loved staying at villa coco I was sad that I had to leave :(
Such a beautiful place and so friendly staff.. On our last day we got to spend it in a pool villa because we needed a late check out I spent neally the whole day in the pool.
Thanks villa coco for making my holiday one to remember :)

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Kiara_may

Thank you Kiara for taking the time and it is great having a review from a young guest.
You are a nice person too and I was happy to help you and I hope we meet again one day.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was our families second time at Villa Coco and it did not dissapoint, it exceeded expectation!
Our four bedroo private villa was spaceous, modern and excepptionally clean.
It was a beautiful property with lush plants and an amazing pool.
The best cocktails were delivered and drunk around our private pool.
Breakfast was included every morning at our desired time.
They had a range of choices like Nasi Goreng, pancakes, fruit, museli, grainy toast, danishes and eggs anyway.
The staff were some of the most beautiful people and ALWAYS greeted with a cheery morrrnninnggg or eveenningggg. They also offered to personally transport our family to explore Dempasar.
It felt like a world away from the craziness of Bali but it was within easy walking distance to the beach. It was a 15-20 minutes walk to the heart of Seminyak or a 30min walk to Kuta. - or a $2 cab ride each way!

I'd never stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank judgmental_teenager

Lovely that we pleased you once again and we will see you next holiday. Thanks for the good comments re food and cocktails....love to hear good comments.