We came to these Villas after staying in Nusa Dua for 5 nights as we wanted to experience a different side of Bali and we were extremely pleased with the Villa (number 3). As all the reviews say, the Villas with the private plunge pools are absolutely stunning. The open air living room, kitchen and bathroom (WOW) were all excellent and the bedroom with A/C, bed netting, desk/wifi, etc. were elegant and comfortable. The location isn't near the beach and the front desk will tell you it's a 5 minute walk, that's just not true and we're an active/athletic couple so plan for 15-20 minutes realistically. That said, we enjoyed the area which had a 'locals' vibe and the Oktoberfest German Beergarden a few blocks away. The spa staff, the drivers, room service, turn-down staff were all wonderful but we found the gals at the front desk to be aloof and almost rude when we checked in and throughout the stay (which was shocking because we found nearly everyone in all of Bali to be very friendly). There is a free shuttle to get around in downtown Seminyak and to the beaches and I'd suggest making a reservation to leverage the service as the roads are busy and it's a long walk (esp. at night). We only ordered breakfast to our room once (it was ok) so I cannot comment on the food generally. There are so many outstanding restaurants in Seminyak, we never ate lunch or dinner at the Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak