We came to these Villas after staying in Nusa Dua for 5 nights as we wanted to experience a different side of Bali and we were extremely pleased with the Villa (number 3). As all the reviews say, the Villas with the private plunge pools are absolutely stunning. The open air living room, kitchen and bathroom (WOW) were all excellent and the bedroom with A/C, bed netting, desk/wifi, etc. were elegant and comfortable. The location isn't near the beach and the front desk will tell you it's a 5 minute walk, that's just not true and we're an active/athletic couple so plan for 15-20 minutes realistically. That said, we enjoyed the area which had a 'locals' vibe and the Oktoberfest German Beergarden a few blocks away. The spa staff, the drivers, room service, turn-down staff were all wonderful but we found the gals at the front desk to be aloof and almost rude when we checked in and throughout the stay (which was shocking because we found nearly everyone in all of Bali to be very friendly). There is a free shuttle to get around in downtown Seminyak and to the beaches and I'd suggest making a reservation to leverage the service as the roads are busy and it's a long walk (esp. at night). We only ordered breakfast to our room once (it was ok) so I cannot comment on the food generally. There are so many outstanding restaurants in Seminyak, we never ate lunch or dinner at the Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable luxury for the smart travellers. This resort comprises 16 pool villas, a profesional spa and a fusion restaurant, offering guest great location, blissful atmosphere and comprehensive services, all at reasonable prices. While popular with couples like honeymooners, families are also welcome here. There is no age restriction and special assistance is available for guests who needs additional attention. During stay, guests can enjoy the best of Bali in a single day: starting from a morning stroll nearby beach, then continuing with shopping at numerous designer shops in Seminyak, taking a spa to escape the heat, sipping and relaxing over cocktails and sunset view, dining and partying in one of many trendy restaurants and clubs on the island, and finally, a sweet dream in your own villa. Shuttle is provided based on availability ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak