What a weekend at Villa Air Bali.
We decided on Villa Air as the place to hold our Wedding Ceremony and Reception as well as the stay for the night before and of the wedding. The week before the special day we met with Villa Air F&B Team to discuss the layout, menu and timetable. Well the team delivered beyond expectations. Firstly, Christina showed us through the property and then sat us down to taste test the menu. With consultation with the Head Chef who came out to meet us we decided on a uber luxurious five course menu of sashimi, bbq prawns, soup, salmon / steak and dessert. We tasted the wines and matched with the meal. Nothing was too much trouble for the team.
The night before the wedding I stayed at Villa Air as tradition says I should be away from my then wife to be! After been incredibly happy with the size of and quality of the one bed villa, the bathrooms are perfectly positioned - we stayed in the 1 bed wedding villa - Villa 2 however I saw the bathrooms of Villa 10 and 15 and these too are amazing. I ordered my complementary evening supper - the rooms come with snacks, complementary mini bar, afternoon tea / supper, water and a spa treatment.
At about 10:30 I went to bed and by 1:30am I was hit like a freight train with Bali Belly! The night before the wedding and I was in the worst pain you could ever imagine. But this is where Villa Air rose beyond expectations. I called through to reception in the middle of the night and they brought me the standard medicines and hydration. By 6am they had the Bali Hospital on the phone and by 8 am the Bali Clinic at Seminyak Doctors at my bedside.
Throughout the day the Villa Air team worked with my family and groomsmen to get me as fit for the wedding as possible. From warm rice porridge to changing the bed linens nothing was too much trouble. After two visits from the doctors, help from the VA staff and dose of of injections I was able to make the wedding and thanks to the team it was a magical experience.
After the wedding the room was decorated beautifully and the following day they delivered our wedding flowers to our room. We returned 1 week later to visit family who decided to stay at Villa Air due to the beauty of the wedding and the team had kept our wedding bouquets to show other guests, a beautiful gesture.
The wedding package from Villa Air was definitely worth the money for those looking for a Balinese garden wedding. The resort is romantic and beautiful. We had 35 in our wedding party all reports was the meals tasted amazing - they looked beautiful - I had warm rice porridge for my wedding meal!, the beverage package is more than affordable, but needs to have cocktails added to it. The culinary team ensured my vegetarian guests had special wedding tasting plates and the entire party commented on the quality of food. The grounds are perfect for romantic interludes, photos and relaxed partying. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak