We chose this resort based on the Tripadvisor reviews and were very disappointed. We were a group of 3 couples and we stayed in the Grand Villa. Upon arrival at the villa it was obvious that it hadn't been used for a while. The air conditioning was not turned on and all of the rooms were over 29 C. As northerners that was too hot for us to sleep comfortably. It took 3 days to cool the rooms down to 25 C. There was a lovely, big living room with a large TV and selection of movies but we could not watch them because it was infested with ants. There seemed to be more mosquitoes and spiders around than we've experienced in other parts of Bali. The next morning we were looking forward to breakfast "cooked in our villa" as advertised only to find that it was delivered from the restaurant (some distance away) and none of the food was hot. On subsequent mornings we had breakfast at the restaurant but the food was not good by western standards. It was probably the worst food we've had in five trips to Bali. The staff tried their best to remedy problems but it was really a lack of foresight on the part of the management. This place is not cheap and for the money spent we had very high expectations. I will give kudos to the spa girls. Our in-room massages were lovely. We were sorely disappointed in this resort and would not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by generous, lush, tropical gardens, Villa Air Bali is a peaceful and tranquil private boutique resort near buzzling Seminyak, combining Balinese and Asian design with Zen elements, ultimate privacy and personal service. 'Air', means 'water' in Bahasa Indonesia and symbolizes the flow of life, purity, serenity, healing and cleansing. The element has been woven into the resort's architectural design to let every guest experience the pleasures of the distinctive surroundings. Relax and unwind or actively discover Bali - the choice is yours. Villa Air Boutique Resort & Spa is just minutes away from white sandy beaches. Located close to the heart of Seminyak in Petitenget, within walking distance you are in the center of the lively and fashionable Seminyak, to discover chic fashion boutiques, unique art deco shops as well as some of Bali's best dining venues. We are just 30 minutes away from 'Ngurah Rai International Airport'. For a convenient and safe ride, the resort offers private airport transfers and shuttle services within Seminyak and Kuta with our own cars and drivers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort And Spa
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Air Bali Boutique
- Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa Seminyak