Great Location, friendly staff, good clean Villas, very ordinary restaurant (crap food).....spoilt at the end by being overcharged for exchange rate for hotel payment & transit to Nusa Dua.
There is better value in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desamuda Village is still one of Bali's most idyllic resorts. Consisting with collections of 26 private villas set within a tropically landscaped garden.The resorts were surrounded by Bali's most vibrant tourist districts in a stylish shopping and restaurant arcades for all your favorites gourmet treats in the prime area of SEMINYAK, Kuta - Bali. 7 minutes drive to many points on the Exotic white or/and black sands of The West Ocean Beach, 5 minutes from the night life, clubs, Bars & Lounge and sunset spots with its surroundings and 20 minute drive from/to Ngurah-Rai International Airport Featuring in one, two & three bedrooms, the air-conditioned villas come with wooden furnishings, garden views and a semi-outdoor private bathroom (Hot & Cold). LCD-screen satellite TVs and DVD players in all rooms, A gallon of drinking water; Breakfast and Dinner could be served in the villas. For convenience: Room service, laundry & Dry Cleaning service is also provided upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak