We had 4 nights at Desamuda Village in September and loved it. We booked a 1 bedroom pool villa (indo.com was fantastic) and were upgraded to a 2 bedrm pool villa - they just locked the 2nd bedroom upstairs, but you could still go upstairs & sit in the lounge & on the top balcony) The villa itself was lovely and comfortable, although I do hope they change the lounge in the living area, as it had wooden arms & not so good for lounging on.The bedroom was lovely, and overlooked one of the large resort pools. Our kingsize bed was sooo comfortable with the mosquito net & great air-conditioning. Large bathroom with a shower as well as bath & outdoor shower. Our pool had sun the whole day & the kitchen had everything, including their own water filter. No need to buy bottled water, and a full fridge for storing all our drinks etc.
The beauty about Desamuda is that with 2 resort pools, it was great to swim in them and meet other travellers. So it is perfect for families that want a lovely villa, and some socialising as well.
Desamuda provides complimentary dropoff in Kuta/Legian/Seminyak etc, so each night they would take us to wherever we wanted to go to.
Breakfast was fine - normal egg station/buffet etc.
The staff were absolutely lovely and were always happy to assist.
Apart from our beautiful villa, the location was perfect - you just walked up their wide driveway, & were in the midst of great shopping and restaurants. The beach is a fair hike away, but it isn't very nice, so it was not missed at all. But the comp. dropoff takes care of that, if you really want to go to the beach.Once inside Desamuda, it is quiet & peaceful, and never did it appear crowded. The grounds are beautiful.
We will definitely stay there again when we return to Seminyak.
P.S. The 3 bedroom villas are absolutely stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desamuda Village is still one of Bali's most idyllic resorts. Consisting with collections of 26 private villas set within a tropically landscaped garden.The resorts were surrounded by Bali's most vibrant tourist districts in a stylish shopping and restaurant arcades for all your favorites gourmet treats in the prime area of SEMINYAK, Kuta - Bali. 7 minutes drive to many points on the Exotic white or/and black sands of The West Ocean Beach, 5 minutes from the night life, clubs, Bars & Lounge and sunset spots with its surroundings and 20 minute drive from/to Ngurah-Rai International Airport Featuring in one, two & three bedrooms, the air-conditioned villas come with wooden furnishings, garden views and a semi-outdoor private bathroom (Hot & Cold). LCD-screen satellite TVs and DVD players in all rooms, A gallon of drinking water; Breakfast and Dinner could be served in the villas. For convenience: Room service, laundry & Dry Cleaning service is also provided upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak