The Kunja Villas & Spa
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$628
$441
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$127
$100
$497
$310
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$81
$64
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$237
$192
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$132
$111
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$131
$114
Hotels.com
$201
TripAdvisor
All reviewskunja staffhighly recommend the kunjabedroom villaevery morningprivate poolour honeymoonbreakfast and afternoon teabreakfast cooked in the villathree bedroomcomplimentary dropwalk in wardrobebreakfast preparedvilla bbqgolf buggyromantic dinnerfree transportrose petals
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed in the one-bedroom pool villa for 3 nights. The moment we entered our villa, we got fascinated by the beauty of the pool n further the hallway n our bedroom, not to forget the open bathroom which was so pleasing. The in house breakfast service was the best part! We could ask the staff to come according to our timings and they would cook it in the kitchen that moment! Even if you have no outdoor activity, u can spend time reading a book on the couch outside or listen to music (they have this music system with an iPod dock & a few selected audio CDs) or take a dip in the pool...its jus so very homely n relaxing! They offer you with an afternoon (3-4pm) ginger tea n snack which is so much needed if you have had a busy day outside. There is absolute silence and privacy in the villa..no noise can be heard even from the neighboring villas. Every little thing about the villa is mind-blowing! Apart from the incredible ambiance, they offer free pick-up n drop-in from/to airport and free shuttle service if you need to go to any nearby place or the beach. Our son (8yr old) simply loved the stay here! We thank THE KUNJA for being so friendly and cooperative with us. We would highly recommend it to our friends who want to 'feel at home' being away from their home---its THE PERFECT place for a family/couple to spend their holiday!!! We had a fabulous one indeed!!! :))

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 18, 2012

A huge huge villa to ourselves - lovely pool, lovely landscaping, lovely staff who cooked delicious breakfast for us every morning in the kitchen. Everything little detail is impeccable. My children (ages 5 & 7) call Kunja their "Bali Home". We'll love to come back the very soon we get the chance!

Room Tip: All the rooms are fantastic.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Myself and four other girls stayed in the Kunja Villas for 5 nights and those 5 nights were truely amazing. It was our first trip to Bali so we were all nervous, however the staff at the kunja villa made that feeling disappear, they were very very helpful. We received a free transfer from the airport to the villa and we all got a cold drink and wet cold towel on arrival with a lovely lady who explained everything to us and showed us around. Our own personal pool was simply bliss and the bathrooms and bedrooms were perfect too. The whole set up was just beautiful. We had two ladies come and massage me and another girl in our villa which was so relaxing we just about fell asleep. Every night we had our music up loud (they have a stereo with an iPod dock, which was handy!) and we never got told to turn it down. We all had access to free Wi-Fi everyday too. The shuttle service to Kuta and Legian and other surrounding areas of Seminyak made the trip so much easier, especially since it was free :) they had no problem with bringing back friends either. Every night they would come and spray our rooms with insect repellent and every morning they would cook us a scrumptious breakfast. It was an incredible stay and I could not believe how amazing the villa was and how friendly and helpful the staff were. I know when I go back to Bali, I can always count on the Kunja Villas to give me the perfect stay and provide me with the best services. I loved the whole experience and the villa had a lot to do with it!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Had a fabulous time and staff were so friendly and helpful. They come in morning and cook breakfast. Can organize anything you could want and always with a smile that you only get in Bali. Fantastic. Can't wait to go back in the new year.

• Stayed: November 2012
5  Thank Robmcc68
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I am unable to comment on the Resort and it's accommodation until March 2013 which is when I am booked to stay in a 1 bedroom villa although going by the excellent customer service I have received to date I have no doubt that it too will be outstanding!

My partner and I are due to be married in March and I have spent the last month searching the Internet for a venue to host my dream chapel wedding. Having contacted almost every resort in Bali that offers chapel wedding packages I had given up on my dream...until I found The Kunja Resort that is.

All other resorts not only charged a ridiculously high starting price for their chapel weddings but then they added additional costs for everything...corkage fees for sourcing your own cake...corkage fees for a makeup artist to be allowed into the bridal preparation room, corkage fee for your own entertainment..photographer...it was never ending! The alternative was to book everything directly through the resort for which they were charging crazy money - for example I have found a very reputable hair and make up artist who comes highly recommended on trip advisor, she is charging me $150 for hair and makeup including a trial day prior to the wedding...the resorts wanted $450 and extra for a trial.

So, like I said I had given up hope of finding a chapel wedding package that wouldn't rip me off...until I discovered The Kunja Resort.

I stumbled across a photo of Kunja's beutiful white chapel on the Internet and quickly emailed the resort for prices though I didn't hold much hope, expecting to find them the same as everywhere else.

To my delight I learned that the prices of Kunja's wedding packages started at a much more modest price and I began communicating over details with Linda, Kunja's events manager.

Linda has been fantastic, answering my every question (and I have asked a lot!). Unlike the other resorts Kunja are allowing me to source my own photographer, hair and make up artist, etc, all with no 'corkage' charges.

Nothing is too much trouble for Linda and I have found her unbelievably accommodating.

I wanted something different from the available choices for my flower decoration-not a problem and no extra cost.

I wanted to have my wedding guests back to my villa for a private celebration-fine and again no extra cost.

I am pleasantly shocked just how accommodating they have been and I am fully looking forward to having my wedding here.

Thank you Linda and Kunja for making my dreams a reality at an affordable price!

Stayed: March 2012