The Kunja Villas & Spa
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$628
$441
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$127
$100
$497
$310
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
Agoda.com
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$81
$64
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$237
$192
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$132
$111
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$128
$114
Hotels.com
$201
TripAdvisor
All reviewskunja staffhighly recommend the kunjabedroom villaevery morningprivate poolour honeymoonbreakfast and afternoon teabreakfast cooked in the villathree bedroomcomplimentary dropwalk in wardrobebreakfast preparedvilla bbqgolf buggyromantic dinnerfree transportrose petals
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Kunja was overall quite good! Great service, great rooms! Until one morning when i woke up with a gecko next to my pillow! The roads are built for monster trucks which makes getting to and from the villa a rightroyal debacle! Extensive range of room service foods but unfortunately it was colder than charity by the time it arrived and with no microwave made it another debacle! Service great until it came to checkout when they didnt really want to know us!

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank Dtvallweek
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We have just returned from 10 nights at the Kunja Villas & Spa and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place.

From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble. Every day when we would return from an outing we would be welcomed by the staff and it felt like we were coming home.

Breakfast every morning in our villa was a highlight as was the in villa spa treatments that we had.

For those of you who have been to Bali you know how hectic things can be on the streets and the Kunja provided a retreat from all of that.

I HIGHLY recommend that you do a Balinese BBQ in your villa. The whole suckling pig was to die for as were all the Balinese style sides that were provided as well. It was an amazing experience. They even had a 2 men playing traditional instruments whilst we were eating.

We are planning on coming back in December for another stay and we have also decided that we would like to use the Chapel to get married in.

Thank you Kunja for a wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the villas.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Katrina H
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I couldn’t recommend the Kunja any higher, the accommodation / staff / food / services etc are faultless. A party of 18 of us stayed at the Kunja for 4 nights, and given the nature of the crowd (bucks / stag party) I imagined that by the end of the trip we would be hated by the staff and / or be evicted. On the contrary despite our relatively noisy behaviour, villa pool party where we hired our own DJ and entertainment, and the odd breakage here and there, by the end of the trip we were still greeted with not only the warmest of Balinese smiles and friendly conversation from all staff we encountered. Nothing was ever an issue, despite requesting breakfast / afternoon tea at times outside of normal service. When we said we were having a party, the staff without request came and decorated the villa to make it look more special, and even sent some staff to work serving drinks for our guests at no extra charge. Yani the reservations manager should win an award for being the best in the business. From the moment I sent my booking inquiry, until even now when she is helping me ship some things that were left behind she has been 100% professional, friendly, and responds to me always within a few hours time. I made numerous changes in numbers of villas, and other food related bookings running up to our stay and the changes were acknowledged and re-quoted in simple terms with no problems. Each and every staff member we walked past always smiled and made us feel welcome, which is a small thing but it adds to the experience of feeling very welcome in their premises regardless of how we acted. The breakfasts were excellent consistently, and we ordered a suckling pig for our party which was carved in our villa and was succulent and delicious. I could go on for hours and hours about how good the Kunja is, and I have already decided to return later this year for a break and would even consider having my honeymoon there. No matter whether you are a family, a couple, a crowd, the Kunja will be perfect for your Bali holiday and I guarantee you’ll be singing their praises by the end of your stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank Gareth C
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We stayed here as part of our honeymoon trip and couldn't find any fault. Although there was only 2 of us we were fortunate to get an upgrade to a 3 room Villa with a larger pool, certainly a welcomed bonus! We loved waking up to freshly prepared breakfast in our Villa. We spent days lounging by the pool and ordered delivery service from local restaurants for lunch. They always brought the food to us and laid it out where we wanted to eat. The car service was also excellent for getting around the area. The main restaurants are either a short walk away or a taxi / car ride. Although we were fine to walk back to the Villa's you need to walk down an unlight road for part of the way and my wife did not feel 100% safe (although I'm sure we were), so we took a short (and cheap) taxi ride back to the Villa's in the evening.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sh33n
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The Staff and Villa's at Kunja are absolutely First Class. My husband and I stayed here in a 1 Bedroom and also a 3 Bedroom Villa during the week of my son Jason's wedding to Maeve in October 2011. As well as First Class accommodation the assistance with the wedding arrangements was unsurpassed - nothing was too much trouble. The Staff were always so polite and helpful and in terms of organising a wedding from Australia via email - it can be done and without a hitch thanks to the professionalism of the Kunja Staff. Staying at the Kunja was a dream holiday and seeing my son marry the girl of his dreams in their piece of paradise, in Bali, was a very emotional and memorable day for everyone. I wanted to include my review but for selfish reasons I don't want Kunja to get so busy that we can't get in the next time we want to book! Thankyou to everyone at Kunja .....
Colleen Bassula