All reviews high tea bedroom villa private pool every morning outdoor kitchen complimentary mini bar villa bbq eat street cool towels turn down service the main street little extras our honeymoon daily breakfast airport pick location is excellent every evening
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Spent 5 nights at Ullin and it was great. The Villas are spacious and clean. The pool is also good. Even if in the middle of Seminyak you don’t hear anything and feel totally excluded from the crowd. Many restaurants, bars and clubs around but still not a single noise in the villa. The best were the staff. They were just perfect. So nice, sweet and discrete. If you’re staying in Seminyak I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear "Julio H"

It was our pleasure having you at THE ULIN VILLAS AND SPA.

I am delighted to hear that everything about your stay, the service rendered and the experience have been completely wonderful. Thank you for your highlight to our team members for their excellent service, were always nice, sweet and discrete.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Me and my partner had a great time in Ulin, we stayed 3 nights in Sept. They done a great job in every aspects, the free airport pickup, early check-in time offered (we arrive in the morning), super friendly and helpful staffs, and their arrangement on the surprise proposal from my fiance. This definitely an unforgettable stay and we would definitely come back in the future.

Location - quiet but super close to the main street for food and shopping
Villa - the room is super clean, the pool is big
Food - awesome breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea everyday
Staff - very helpful and friendly

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear "KPHONGKONG"

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your review.

I am delighted to hear you and your partner had a great time, from the moment you arrived, to the beautiful villas, the sincere helpful service, friendly team members and that every have been perfect in every way. I am also glad that the surprise proposal to your fiance was unforgettable.

All of us at THE ULIN VILLAS very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

My partner had booked this for my 30th birthday present a week in Bali staying at The Ulin villas. We arrived at the airport tired and jet lagged and was greeted by Anthony holding a sign with my partners name on it we were given 2 cold flannels and a bottle of water and jumped in the air conditioner car. We were taking to the villa and checked in to our BEAUTIFUL villa. I honestly do not think i can put into words how amazing this villa was! We were shown around our villa they had flower petals all over the floor and in the bath tub a bottle of wine on the table,beers in the fridge, it was heaven on earth so peaceful and you would never think you were in seminyak!
I had a massage and a hair wash/treatment on my birthday in the spa and it was amazing the staff in this resort are 5 star, everything they do is done with care and attention! The food was incredible we had breakfast brought into the villa daily, the mini bar is refilled every day with the essentials. We had lunch & dinner in the villa and all was perfect again 5 star.
We would have a free transfer if we needed to go anywhere, always happy to help at reception. My birthday eve they had a cake made for me and personalised they rang the door bell and came in singing happy birthday :)
The bed was the most comfortable bed ever we slept like babies and it was a struggle to get up in the mornings.The shower was fabulous all the products available to use were gorgeous, i made use of the massive bath tub with a big bubble bath and a glass of wine :)
our pool was beautiful, we used it daily, it was so peaceful i fell asleep a few times on the outdoor bed whilst reading.
They came in the evenings to light candles around the pool to stop the mosquito's it always smelt so beautiful.
Thank you to every single one of you for making our stay the most perfect stay, i have to say Ive traveled a fair bit and this is the best place i have ever been too. I will highly recommend and have the memories of this place will always stay with me, we will be back 100%.
Love The Ulin Villas made our Bali experience have the WOW factor.

Room Tip: Every villa is perfect rest a sure!!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Missnat2000
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear "Missnat2000"

Thank you very much for taking your valued time and for recommending THE ULIN VILLAS the best place you have stayed, right in the heart of Seminyak, with the soul of Bali.

We are very happy to hear that everything about your stay was nothing less than wonderful, with sincere friendly service and all the little extras that made your ULIN VILLAS experience be one that you will cherish forever. We are excited and very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future again.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We had originally only booked The Ulin Villas for the first 4 nights of our 2 week trip with my husband and 4 children and I cannot fault this place. It was so good that after 3 nights at our next accommodation we were so disappointed that we checked out and went back to The Ulin as it was that good! I’ll start with the staff, Made and his team are so friendly and honestly can’t do enough for you. Everyone in goes above and beyond to make your stay perfect. The staff are there to do everything for you, no request is unreasonable. At the same time they are only there when you need them and really respect your privacy. They always ring the doorbell before entering and will do the daily tasks like making up your room at the convenient time for you which was great for us as they worked around our baby’s sleep times. Little touches like a car to drop you off at places makes everything so easy. The villas are gorgeous and immaculately clean and the pools are enormous. The daily afternoon high tea is delicious and so are the in Villa bbq’s where they even come in and decorate the villa for the dinner, a special little touch which my kids loved. We have really enjoyed our stay here and will definitely return. Thank you made and team for making our holiday wonderful.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear "Travelling_AmandaG"

I am very happy to read your review and to hear that your most recent stay at THE ULIN VILLAS was completely perfect, beautiful in every way.

We aim to always craft a wonderful experience on each and every stay, memorable moments and deliver extra little touches that made your holiday one that you forever cherish. Thank you for highlighting our team members who were always went out their way ensure you are having a great time, a stay that nothing less than perfect.

We are excited and already can not wait to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Such a beautiful property in a superb location, just far enough from the hustle and bustle to be relaxing.
Our pool villa was large, quiet and peaceful.
Housekeeping team are faultless, our villa and other areas of the property were immaculate.
The music when you arrive and a fragrant oil burner when you return at night are excellent touches!
The team are without a doubt the best feature of the property.
Their service delivery is the epitome of hospitality.
They were all happy to assist and ensure our stay was enjoyable.
My only regret is that we were unable to stay longer, we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Wayan W, General Manager at The Ulin Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear "Nikki A"

Thank you for allowing us to craft an extraordinary pool villa stay at THE ULIN VILLAS. I am delighted to hear that everything about your experience has been superbly seamless.

Our team members are indeed the true heart and soul of our villas. I am delighted to know that they has been the epitome of the Balinese hospitality for what we are famed for. We keep exploring new ways to ensure each in every stay is an elevated pool villa experience, one that everyone will always cherish.

We already can not wait to welcoming you back sometime in the future again.