“Just Fantastic Service and location !!!”

The Ulin Villas & Spa
Ranked #4 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed January 17, 2010

Specially Villa staff has wonderful smile, professional service mind. They do everything for you.
Everything is excellent including spa. Be experience Ulin Villa and Spa. Thank for Ulin VIlla.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Seungmin
There are newer reviews for The Ulin Villas & Spa

Reviewed January 13, 2010

We are so grateful for having chosen The Ulin Villas for our one-week stay in Seminyak. It is a perfect 10!

The staff is friendly and they will do everything to fulfil your needs and desires. The service is fast and precise. The laundry service is cheap, fast and efficient. They returned our clothes fresh and clean on the same day. The breakfast menu has a good list to choose from so that you don’t get bored of the same items. It’s very tasty also and nicely set up on the plate.
In the evenings candles are set up around the pool which is a nice touch.

The location of the villa is excellent: it is close to Jl Laksmana where there are many good restaurants to choose from and it is not that far from the beach. The hotel car will take you there if you wish. We preferred our own pool to the beach for its privacy.

As I said there are a few good restaurants around the corner on Jl Laksmana that we can recommend: the Último, Chandi and a Moroccon restaurant (can’t remember the name, but the lamb is delicious). However, the highly praised La Lucciola was a real disappointment to us. It has a nice location by the beach and it looks very lovely with the lightning at night but the food was nothing to praise for and it is highly overpriced. Do not go there!

All in all, The Ulin Villas exceeded our expectations in more than one way. You cannot go wrong when choosing it! Loved it!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2010

Cannot express enough how excellent this Villa is. To be honest I thought I was in an endless heaven/paradise. Would recommend this Villa to anyone without hesitation. The service provided by the staff was excellent, the rooms so clean and not just an ordinary villa - in fact is extraordinary. Great "turn down service" included such beautiful candles around the pool area. So close to all the good restaurants in Seminyak - will definitely go back to this Villa. Have had many stays in hotels/villas over time - this would have to be one of the best ever. Twenty four hour service and I felt very safe. At the end of the day you really do get what you pay for and this was hard to beat.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2010

There are so many villas to choose from in Seminyak, but I'm glad to have chosen Ulin. The location is superb - just off a road packed full of restaurants, with a couple of mini marts and a few other shops.
Being in the Travel Trade line, I've been promoting all the Villas in Bali for my mostly expat client. However, I missed out Ulin Villas & Spa in my recommendation list. After experiencing Ulin Villas & Spa on my recent holiday trip, Ulin Villas will be on my top recommendation list to all my clients, friends and extended family.
We've stayed in their Three Bedrooms Villa for 4 nights.The villa was just fabulous.Your private pool is actually big enough to swim in, and it was great to have a fridge (which is stocked with complimentary drinks and crisps). There is also a full sized water dispenser which is a great idea - saved us having to constantly buy bottled water but a kettle should be included for my little one which they unable to provide, but that was just a minor that we managed to solve. And the living area was too....warm. While there are 2 ceiling fans in the kitchen and dining area, there is none in the TV area. Apart from that everything was perfectly heaven. The ground, pool, and outdoor bathroom are all well-maintained. The housekeeping staff were very efficient in setting everything to order and putting out mosquito coils and pool lights at dusk.
It's a great Villa in Semiyak area. A team with professional skill and services.Guest service manager Wira is very capable in handling customer issues.
To say I would recommend these villas and would stay here again in a heartbeat. For your record, I'm coming back again in March and just got my booking secured with Ulin Villas Three Bedrooms Villa. Can't get enough of both Ulin Villas and Bali :)

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2009

In our experience, it is unusual to find a property that delivers everything promised on their website. The Ulin Villas was a very pleasant exception. The Villas are very private, self contained and (from our investigations) some of the largest on offer in the Seminyak area. The property is very well maintained and at 4 years old is not showing any signs of aging. Level of service is perfect - very friendly but not annoying. Every staff member was helpful, happy and full of information when required. Breakfast was cooked in the private kitchen every morning at a time to suit us and the BBQ cooked in our Villa (way too much food and all very tasty). The fridge was stocked every day with a couple of beers, soft drinks, chips and nuts - complimentary. We enjoyed the bicycles (complimentary) and when it came time to hire a motorbike, the staff arranged for an third-party to bring it to us at no additional cost. Although the Villas are very quiet and peaceful, the entrance is only metres from Jalan Laksmana with many restaurants and shops. For visits to restaurants and shopping in other areas, transport was available when required and also provided without additional cost. We will definitely return to The Ulin Villas and have already recommended it to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PrincessInTransit
Reviewed December 19, 2009

My husband and I stayed at Ulin Villas for 4 nights as an early anniversary celebration. We chose these villas based on the TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. The villa actually exceeded our expectation. We really loved it all....the pool was the biggest bonus. It was long enough to get some exercise & we loved being able to swim early or late at night. While not glitzy, it was so comfortable yet indulgent that I'm thinking of ways to incorporate the style into our own tropical home.
The breakfasts were fantastic and we enjoyed being able to sample different meals each day. The chefs were very efficient and professional. The rooms are spacious and well fitted out. The only very minor quibble was that it was difficult to see inside the wardrobe, especially for access to the safe. The rest of the lighting in the dressing room was fine.
The location near Jl Laksaman is ideal --only a couple of minutes walk to shops, mini-mart, a bookshop, coffee shops, restaurants...what more could you want?
We both had great massages from the Spa and also a wonderful body treatment.

If you're coming here from somewhere else and the driver doesn't know the location, look out for the large sign for Ultimo restaurant which is on the corner you need to turn at.
Thanks to all the friendly and helpful staff at Ulin.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cassmob
Reviewed December 10, 2009

Winawan the operation manager was very helpful & patient with my endless questions and requests before I confirm my reservation.
Everyone was very friendly and service was generally quite good thou a tad slow at times (but then pace of life is much slower here)
We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa and the pool was great. Wooden fences (not very pretty but for safety sake) was provided because they know I had a toddler with me. They also arranged for a microwave so I could easily heat up my child's food. Kitchen is quite well equipped but a can opener can be included.
Though they have quite a no. of villas, it was really quiet throughout our stay. I love the privacy we had and the space. Lots of room for the little one to run around. The property is located in a little back lane but it's a mere 2-3 mins walk from the main street. Didn't see alot of stray drogs if u r worried abt them and rabies.
The massages are good. I tried the hot stone massage and it was complete bliss! So good! I highly recommend it. Go for the 2 hrs if u can afford the time.
My only complaints were that the dressing area was too dark. The light at the basin was not working and was not fixed after we told the staff twice. Then on the 2nd nite the main lights stopped working. So it was totally dark. But this was fixed on the next day.
And the living area was too....warm. While there are 2 ceiling fans in the kitchen and dining area, there is none in the TV area. We planned to have some family time here, watch some DVDs but it was just too warm to do so. I saw on some pictures that some villas living area is air conditioned, maybe only selected ones are.
Overall, was a good stay. Great for family with children.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family