We stayed here for two nights at the end of our trip to Bali. After a few days in Ubud, the hustle of Seminyak was almost overwhelming. Luckily, our villa at Ulin was like our own escape. The villa was huge, with two rooms, an outdoor bathroom, an outdoor kitchen, and our own small pool and massage space. The chef came to our room once to make breakfast, and the food was lovely. I also had an in-room massage and body wrap, which was frankly, totally amazing. Our room was so peaceful that it was hard to leave!
The main downside for us is that the hotel is not in a convenient location if you want to spend time at the beach. We had pretty vague directions from staff for how to get there, and it's quite a long (15-min) walk through a busy area, with lots of hustlers along the way. Since there is no on-site restaurant, you either have to ask the chef to cook from your kitchen, or go out into the town. Another issue we noticed is that the security is not very good for the villas - you can actually just unscrew the hinges holding the lock, and open the door. One other funny incident - the staff kindly made us up a breakfast to take to the airport before our flight, but the entire paper bag collapsed before we could eat it, because they had placed the liquids at the bottom of the bag and it leaked. Ah well - it smelled really good...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate Bali holiday experience in the heart of the evolving Seminyak lifestyle district, The Ulin Villas & Spa is the place to be. This multi award-winning villa retreat puts you in the vicinity of world-class restaurants, vibrant boutiques and after-dark hotspots on the beach. It is located just off Bali's famous "Eat Street" where everyone comes to enjoy food, fashion and fun. Following its recent aesthetic refurbishment, The Ulin Villas & Spa reinterprets contemporary Balinese design through customized interiors and luxurious touches. Each villa is a tropical sanctuary cocooned within a native garden featuring its own private swimming pool and essential modern home comforts. At The Ulin Villas & Spa, we understand the importance of relaxation and spending quality time with loved ones. Trained in the art of Balinese hospitality, our team is on hand to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of with a warm smile and a few friendly words to enrich your stay. The Ulin Villas & Spa is another exclusive property managed by Karaniya Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ulin Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ulin Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Ulin Villas And Spa
- The Ulin Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak