We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa with a private pool in this complex with another couple for 5 nights in early August 2013. The villas were faultless and the staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was served in the villa each day and the food was beautiful.
The villa comprised 2 king bedrooms with bathrooms, large private pool and a lovely entertainment area with a neat small kitchen.
I could only recommend these villas for either couples or families who are looking for something that is a little bit quieter but still very close to the heart of Seminyak.
Try Lello Lello Gelato at the front of the villa complex for great homemade gelato, fabulous coffee and wonderful food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 200 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali's cosmopolitan hub. The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island's most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens. The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Lakshmi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakshmi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Lakshmi Villas Bali/Seminyak