We arrived for a 5 night stay to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. From the moment we were collected at the airport by our driver until we left, it was a magnificent experience.
The Lakshmi villas are a group of 4 smaller villas which are part of the larger Laksmana complex. The villas are in a prime location. At the end of the main entrance you walk out onto The Samaya and are a 5 minute walk from Kudeta. If you use the back lane entrance, you came out opposite “Grocer and Grind” and are only a 5minute walk from eat street. We used this ‘back’ entrance the most during our stay.
Our butler for the week Wiguna, treated us like royalty and was ever attentive, but never ‘in your face’. All the other staff were just as wonderful, especially our driver who took us to Ubud for the day for a very reasonable price. On our anniversary, the staff presented us with a huge Rose arrangement, pity I could not bring them home.
Wiguna checked with us every day as to our plans and the Villa was always spotless whenever we returned from our travels. At night the beds are turned down and mosquito coils placed about the villa.
Be assured the gorgeous photos on their website are a true reflection of how lovely these villas are. We stayed in villa Toba, a two bedroom villa with an open living area. A pool separates the two air conditioned bedrooms which are huge and are larger than most hotel rooms. Both rooms have their own very luxurious bathrooms which are semi outdoors, but very private.
Both bedrooms have their own flat screen TV with access to a good number of channels. There is a Bose dock in the main living area. There is WIFI access and whilst a little slow, was quite reliable during our stay.
The garden in the villa is lush, the pool and deck area modern and kept spotlessly clean by the ever attentive staff. There is a small kitchen to one side which is discreetly screened from the main living area. It is quite a functional kitchen and includes a hot plate/fridge and microwave – not that we ever used it.
Make sure you include breakfast in your package. The servings are huge and beautifully cooked and presented. Many days we did not even need to eat lunch. You have a choice of Indonesian, Continental or American breakfast.
We absolutely adored our time at Lakshmi and will have no hesitation in booking Lakshmi ,or if returning with a larger group one of the other villas in the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fabulous setting within the Laksmana enclave and just 200 metres from the beach in Seminyak, this luxurious cul-de-sac of four fully staffed one and two-bedroom villas, each with private pool, is ideally located for exploring Bali's cosmopolitan hub. The iconic beach club Ku De Ta is just a short stroll away, as are some of the island's most acclaimed dining venues. Each villa is built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living area, spacious bedrooms and swimming pool fringed by lush gardens. The one and two-bedroom villas are equally suited to couples and small families, while larger groups can rent the entire complex, giving a total of seven bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Lakshmi Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakshmi Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Lakshmi Villas Bali/Seminyak