The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Tijili Seminyak(Seminyak)
1,891 results
All reviewspool bardeparture loungetowel animalsprivate decklucky daytable tennisdaily activitiesinterconnecting roomssuperior roombuffet breakfastkids cluba ground floor roomtravel agentshort walk to the beachduty manageregg stationpool access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2010

After visiting Bali a couple of times and staying in great hotels, I was so disappointed with the Breezes. It felt as if I am in Australia - we were only 4 non-Aussie couples in the hotel. The rooms are ok, the pool is great, service bad and check-in worst. The food and drinks are extremely expensive - more so than the Sofitel hotel just down the road (5 star) - prices compares top that of the Four Seasons, which is ridiculous seeing that the quality of the food and cocktails are not good. The bathroom was gross - the bath was chipped and had a cigarette burn mark in it. Bathroom was dirty. Aircon is too hot - was about 23 degrees which is way to hot for Bali.

Laundry services was soooooo expensive - they charge 25 times more than a laundry service down the road and 3 times more than the Sofitel Hotel.

If you want to stay there I can recommend:
Good places to eat: Lucky Day (great seafood and pasta) and Juice Bar.
Messages: Carla's Spa is good value and the messages are great.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AnndeeCapeTown
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Its a 3 start hotel at best. Not a place to stay if you're a couple. Probably fine if you're a family, but definitely don't bother staying here if youre a couple. It felt over crowded, and was full of 'Westies' boozing loudly around the pool. They all seemed to be having a good time though!

I prefer a more relaxed time if in Bali - not what the Breezes gives you...

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wardmeister78
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Short and sweet very poor and very expensive to drink at the pool bar 55.000inr for a beer??dirty rooms and no lifts,if you are happy to carry your suitcase up 4 flights stairs at 30kg or watch someone else do it,well this is not the place for you,breakfast not enough of anything,pool nice,staff ok,very hard to get a taxi out the front.Activitys you can do but at a cost,and would I use the kids club no,many others I spoke to who stayed there one problem after another,rooms do not look like the photos on the net and a quite unclean.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank tomuchthinking
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Where to start.... This is a family holiday hotel and not luxurious in anyway. My colleague had blood stains on his sheets and I arrived in my room to find a dead baby cockroach. It's one of the most depressing places I've stayed in a long time.

The rooms are EXTREMELY basic. If you are a on a real budget then maybe it will be acceptable to you, but I would have thought you could do better for the price. The rooms are also very noisy.

The internet doesn't really work much, but I suppose that won't bother the average holidaymaker too much.

I'm not sure how many stars this hotel is, but I wouldn't have thought any more than 3 (simply because of the pool).

The pool area seemed quite nice but we left after one day and moved to an amazing villa called The Akasha. If you want some peace and quiet I'm sure there are plenty of places to stay in Bali (The Akasha is turning out to be great). If you want luxury and something special, this is definitely not the place unfortunately.

Oh, and one more thing - just to top things off the air-con in my colleague's room leaked all over his suitcase (there are signs of peeling paint and damp in the rooms).

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank foiegras99
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Stayed at Breezes July and September this year. Came with my teenagers in July and loved it to bits. September was for a wedding and we booked 15 rooms. We had put in requests before we arrived for cots, extra beds, parents next to kids rooms, etc. When we arrived tired at 11pm it was like they put 15 names in a bucket, pulled out a name, and gave us a room. My husband and I were on the top floor and our teenagers were on the middle floor on the other side of the hotel (the kids thought that was a bonus!). No cot for my niece, no third bed in the kids room, queen bed for a dad and his teenage daughter, etc. As it was full, no one could change for a few days. The Manager wasn't that helpful. Apart from that, the staff are helpful, breakfast was good, pool beautiful. My only other whinge would be the drink/bar snack prices. Bintangs and snacks were heaps cheaper at other hotels.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family