“A Fantastic Breeze” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 142 Hotels in Seminyak
Melbourne, Australia
“A Fantastic Breeze”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at the Breezes in January 2013 in a superior third floor room for 9 nights and I have to say we did not want to leave. The pool curves around the resort and is beautiful to look at from your balcony, the staff were so friendly and the rooms very clean and the buffett breakfast was devine. The service is fantastic and you are made to feel special at this resort. Day spa is a must, it was absolutely beautiful. We will definately be coming back to Breezes when next in Bali.

Andy and Toni

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (549)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Breezes for 5 nights in one of the poolside deluxe rooms. To be honest we couldn't fault The Breezes, the staff were all friendly, rooms were clean, the pool was fantastic, the food was great and the on site spa was very professional. We both felt the location was good - away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta - but still with plenty of places to shop. It only took us an hour to walk into Kuta (via the beach, which is about 5 minute walk from the resort). We will definitely be back to stay at the Breezes - thanks for making our first stay in Bali one to remember. A big thank you from the both of us.

Room Tip: There is currently no elevator, but they are in the process of installing one. We had the deluxe roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nicola P
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in November with my sister & a friend, we shared 1 rom which was a bit of a squeeze with the 3 single beds and 3 cases but we hardly spent any time in the room other than sleeping anyway so it was fine.
I can not fault this resort, I did have my reservations due to the size of the resort but it was very quiet in November, always a space on the sun loungers round the pools and the staff could not do anymore to help you with any queries, booking trips or treatments in the spa.
There was a lot of building works at the back and front of the hotel but I can't say it was a problem.
I had a facial in the spa and it was lovely, I felt very pampered and it was a reasonable price.
Breakfast was a vast affair, most needs catered for and very yummy.
Great position easy walk to the beach and shops and restaurants.

We went in the 'turtle island' tour, I really would not recommend this as it felt very much like a conveyer belt, stand here have your picture with this turtle, that turtle, snake, birds, buy a drink, stand by the sign and take a picture, buy the picture, buy a gift from the shop etc.. All done & dusted in less than 30 mins the boat trip out too longer and I felt like I and been cleared out by the time I left with an empty purse!
My friend went on a dive trip and she raved about the wreck dive she did with 30m visibility and great instructors/equipment.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank natishavingfun
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two weeks after being recommended by our agent Simon at Holiday Planet and he picked it right because we couldn't have been treated better.
The breakfast was extensive especially on Sunday's where if you couldn't find something you liked then it was no fault of the hotel.
Staff throughout the hotel regardless of their position greeted you with a smile and couldn't do enough for you. (A credit it to you Mr Praba)
The Spa may be more expensive than the Spa's down the road but do yourself a favour and experience the professionalism and ambience of a 2 hour pampered treatment.
The New Years eve bash was well structured, good food, good entertainment and the decor was well laid out and presented by the staff.
D'Base has a band every night so need to travel to find good food, cold drinks or music that if you didn't want to dance then they would share the microphone if you were that way inclined.
Our stay started on the 29th Dec and with the hotel being full and the beach set up for the New Years Eve party there were limited beds around the pool. The inconsiderate few who place their towels to ensure they had a bed whilst they were shopping made it difficult for those who wanted comfort and although the staff tried their hardest to help beds were limited. We fixed this problem by upgrading to a room on the lower floor when it became available giving us a private deck and if I was to stay there again then that would be the room I requested.
The rooms might not be that big but the bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in during our travels in Asia. The cleanliness was second to none and the little things the cleaners do like towel animals surrounded by rose petals on the bed after they had cleaned was a lovely touch. Every night they sprayed for mosquitoes in the rooms to ensure you got a good nights sleep.
Well done The Breezes we will be back

Room Tip: Take a downstairs pool access room with a private deck that way you are guaranteed a pool bed.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AustraliaCoping
Western Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have recently came back from the Breezes in Bali. I stayed in deluxe room 124.
I must stay The Breezes stole my heart,
First of all the hotel is very , very clean. One of the cleanest I have ever stayed at,

I am a frequent traveller to Bali and other parts of the world , and always stay at good hotels. Some five star well known establishments could certainly learn from the Breezes management and staff.
Rooms are very well appointed , and everything seems to be just in the right place - all for the comfort of the guest. Bathrooms are spacious, showers are spacious - and again VERY CLEAN ,
the water pressure is great . One of not many hotels to ensure even the mouth wash is supplied.
The TV has 60 channels, with great movies each day, DVD is working well.
The food is really good, tasty , and very safe to eat. It is also very reasonably priced. I like to order room service when I could not be bothered to go anywhere - the service is fast and efficient.
And the service....................from the cleaners to the management - what can I say...
Richie - special thanks to him - made lovely animals and left them on my bed every day, - always smiling,( both - him and the animals!!!!)
all the waitersess and waiters - polite and - again - always smiling. Even during busy breakfast time cups are being filled with coffe or tea in no time, and empty dishes cleared promptly.
Hotel is very conveniently located - only 15 - 20 minutes walk from Bintang shopping, and not that far from Double Six - I walked the distance for pleasure but it may be too far for many. Anyway it is only a short drive by taxi. Adjacent to the hotel is a great large 24/7 with everything in it, including souvenirs. Commonwealth Bank ATM is 10 meters away from the hotel....
I suggest to use hotel for transfers to and from the airport - fast, efficient , comfortable for only 100,000 Rupiah .
many thanks to one of the managers - Mr Karta for always being so helpful.
I will certainly come back soon, as this hotel is truly excellent.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MargaretKot
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed here for 2 days with friends as a base for a quick stay in Seminyak. Good location for shopping and walks along the beach. Not my ideal choice for a long stay. Pool was very crowded and fairly rowdy at most times of the day and especially happy hour at the pool bar. Large room, clean, fairly basic. Nice touch - we departed early in the morning and the hotel provided a takeaway breakfast box. Not really to my taste but very thoughtful and offered unprompted.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lovetotravel3122
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Although late with my review as we stayed in November, 2012 I should still like to express my high opinion of my holiday accommodation. We have stayed at The Breezes in Bali three times over the last few years and are extremely happy with the accommodation. The staff are all very friendly and can't do enough for you and I was blown away by the fact that they really did seem to remember us from previous visits . I always looked forward to seeing what animal was created after the cleaning staff had been in the room and having a pool side room was just the icing on the cake.

I should like to make special mention of the waitress, Julia, and the two young men, Ega and Angga, at the Tour Desk; they all seemed to go out of their way to make our visit most enjoyable.

I should be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Seminyak area of Bali.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms provide your own loungers and a semi-private patio; well worth the extra
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple