“wonderful resort”

Ranked #21 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“wonderful resort”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is my 2nd time at Breezes and I cant say enough of how fantastic it is ... The deluxe rooms (which are on the ground floor) are a must as you walk straight out onto your own private decking and another 10 steps to the pool which has a swim up bar. The rooms are very clean with everything in them. The staff are all exceptional especially the Guest Relations Officer (Nicko) who couldn't do enough for us to make our stay so enjoyable. Breakfast is excellent especially on a sunday (which has multiple options - I felt like I was having breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one) from the usual breakfast of cereals, eggs any which way, breads, sweets, juices, fruits, indonesian, sushi, seafood, steak, and the list just goes on. The only downside to Breezes is the taxes added on for food and drinks - it should be added into the standard price list not ++.

1 Thank Julzm1958

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (564)
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Have just returned from a weeks stay here with 4 friends & we had a fantastic trip, the resort was beautiful & the staff were friendly & went out of there way to help if needed. The swim up bar was the most used feature for us & bingo every night was awesome, won a couple of massages & cocktails between us.
The rooms were a generous size with us having 2 in one room & the remaining 3 in the other room, plenty of space even with all the shopping.
The breakfast that was included was excellent, best omelette & menu had different variations every day.
Overall fantastic hotel to stay at in Seminyak. Loved it

1 Thank Diana K
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I arrived 2 hours earlier than check in time as my plane got in early, explained that I wanted to have a rest, within 15 minutes they had my room ready for me! The cleaners were fantastic and cleaned my room every day! The location is fantastic with only a 4 minute walk to the beach, so many local stalls and boutiques, didn't have to go far at all to do my shopping, buffet breakfast was amazing! Although there was construction on the lift right next door to my room, i did not hear a thing!! With out a doubt I will be staying here everytime I come to bali!!!!! The most amazing hotel/resort I have ever stayed at!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Lianajade16
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went as a group of 7 and this resort was a perfect choice. The rooms are spotless, a reasonable size and nicely decorated. Beds are large and comfortable. The big bonus is that the bathrooms do not smell - they use airfresheners but unlike other Asian resorts I have stayed in it is not a thin veil for a very unpleasant odor. The pool is gorgeous and there are a range of activities that actually happen. The swim up bar is perfectly placed, the drinks are very well priced and the cocktails are high quality.

The resort is positioned half way between the beach and the main shopping drag with several nice restaurants around the area and a shopping centre right next door. Good quality bikes are available for hire at 30 0000 ($3AUD a day) and it is easy to ride either to the beach or to the shops. Bike locks are provided. We also made use of the excellent onsite cinema.

At the moment there is a large building project across the road - they are building a Marriott Hotel so there is a bit of noise at the front of the resort so if that bothers you I would ask for a room at the rear. I suspect that the building activity will go on for a while

The Day Spa was so good that I used it several times rather than seek cheaper options on the street. The staff were stunning, the treatments first class and the products they use of a very high quality. The choice of oils was a unique touch.

The breakfast was as good as I have had - fresh, various and lovingly presented.

To top it all off the staff were superb. Their friendly helpfulness without being intrusive was appreciated by all of us.

This resort is perfect for family or friends to come together and relax.

Room Tip: The ground floor units have their own beach beds and patios that lead directly to the pool - great f...
1 Thank chris K
Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed at the Breezes in July 2012. Rooms were nice. Pool was cold I was expecting a warmer swim. The staff were great all friendly and helpful. The only down side I found was you could hear people coming and going in their rooms. bottles dropping in their rooms. There is no elevator so in our room (2nd Floor) you could hear people in their thongs on each step they took. We stayed at the Breezes for a 40th in large group. Hotel did a great attending to us all.
all the food for the party was lovely.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Australia
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Its not just the place, its the people and The Breezes Bali Resort and Spa has one of the best groups of employees I have ever encountered. If you are going to stay there, take note of the names of the staff at the end of this review as you will not find any better. This resort surpassed all the expectations of someone incredibly fussy! Well worth the stay. Reasonably priced, fantastic facilities and a fabulous location for food and shopping.

Summary: We were there during non-school holidays to avoid the crowd, for a total of 9 days and could not find much to fault. There was a group of about 20 of us booked in and we all loved it.

Facilities - Outstanding! Brillant Swimming facilities - beach style, swimming pool + swim up pool bar. A good amount of sun decks (non school holidays). Kids club facility, rated by my 5 year old as the best! Breakfast restaurant and Room Service food was very very good. Well priced, quick delivery and very tasty. Very relaxing front office lounge even with the building work around. Pool table and table tennis table a hit with patrons and never left idle. Special mention to the poolside toilet which was the place to go as it had the best air conditioning!

Room - Very comfortable and clean, Well supplied with bottled water daily, amenities pack - razor, toothbrush, sewing kit, etc. Rooms were small but still felt spacious, with cable tv and dvd player. Safe and minibar (we took minibar contents out of the fridge) wer well used. We had the superior interconnecting room which was worth the extra $. Bed was comfortable and aircon worked well. Small balcony over looking the pool and with the exception of a couple of nights where wedding parties took their partying a little bit too far, it was fabulously peaceful

Location - Outstanding. Walking distance to the beach (Buggy to two expensive but beautiful restaurants - Gado Gado and Cocoon). Supermarket next door is a real bonus. You can basically get everything you want from it. Shopping and other restaurants within a short 5-15 minute walk. It is a fabulous location. Taxi's readily available as is other bigger vehicles.

Staff at Breezes Bali Resort and Spa - They have to be one of the best groups of people I have ever met on any of my holidays both in Bali and around the world including Australia. Friendly, caring, efficient and just superb! I cannot say enough of the staff here at this little resort.

Front office - Nicko, Cindy, (guest relation officers) and Wahyu (Bell Capt) - Reliable, Friendly and just all round beautiful people who went beyond just doing their jobs.
Kids club - Look for Lia, Yumi and Ria - My kids just loved the girls there
Restaurant - Sid runs a tight ship and the staff at breakfast...second to none.
Housekeeping - Yudi, Ketut Gede and Wayan - Make the best towel art. Our rooms were always spotless!!

Areas of improvement:
Sewerage smell coming from the drainage in the toilet. Masked by very strong/effective air freshener
Wifi can only be bought in 1 hour or 24 hour lots. Most hotels even the smaller ones provide free Wifi, even if it is in the lobby.
Can be noisy in the evening depending on where your room is. Main source of noise for us, was the pool bar patrons

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms (Deluxe) open up to the pool with your own pool sun decks. Just ask for the room...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jesamine S
Perth
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My fiancé and I stayed at the Breezes Resort for 7 nights and from the moment we checked in we were very impressed. Our decision to stay at Breezes was due to the wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor and from our visit to the resort when our friends stayed there last year.

We stayed in the Superior Room on the third floor which came with an en suite, safe deposit box, tv, dvd player, bar fridge and balcony overlooking the main swimming pool. Compared to another villa we stayed in last year we found the room so clean and we were impressed with the house keeping. Every day after a long day out we came back to a room which was immaculately cleaned with fresh towels, frangipani flowers on the bed and on most days a unique animal made out of towels on the bed (we had a swan, dog and a lobster lol).

Our room included daily breakfast which starts at 7am and ends at 10am. There is a great selection of food to suit anyone's taste. They have a range of Indonesian dishes and the usual western style breakfast. I was very impressed with the different varieties offered.

There are so many facilities available at the resort, swimming pool, pool bar, gym (opened from 7am -11pm daily), spa, tennis court, departure lounge where you have access to tv, drinks and snacks at no cost, toilets and showers just to name a few.

For those who can't keep away from facebook, emails and the news you can pay 90,000 IDR to purchase 24 hours of internet which I believe you can use over a 2 week period. You get given login details which you can use to access internet on your mobile if you have wifi or you can use these in the internet lobby area where there have multiple PCs available for use.

We plan to return to Bali again in 2014 for a friend's wedding and will be looking at stay at the Breezes again. We would like to say thank you to all the staff at Breezes for making our stay so pleasant and especially Nicko, the Guest Relation Officer. I still can't believe when we first spoke to Nicko at reception on day 2 that he knew our names just by us mentioning our room number. Nicko also knew it was my birthday that day without me saying anything and organised flowers to be delivered to the room which was very kind of him.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple