We have just returned from a two week stay at Puri Dewa Bhararta. We stayed in a downstairs villa, which had a lovely private outdoor seating area with nice furniture and a little garden. The room itself was big and light with new curtains and a big 4 poster bed, the bathroom was clean but looked about a hundred years old, the bath leaked and everytime we had showers the room would flood! When we booked we thought we were getting a room with a kitchenette, but instead got an empty fishpond which over the two weeks was filled by rain and turned into a mosquito breeding zone!
The hotels grounds are very nice, amazing gardens, beautiful new pool and the staff are friendly. It is a little bit out of the way as far as location, but taxis are very cheap! Overall, a nice quiet hotel that is in need of a little TLC, but again you really do get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak