Good budget hotel (2 star) but bit overpriced for what it offers. Hotel is good but need serious renovation. We stayed in upstair vila. Room was ok and spacious but not clean. Shower was not working properly. Room window was facing on road side so traffic noice in night. Enjoyed our stay but will not book again with them for next Bali trip.
Didn't like the location as it is road facing but i guess every room will have some distraction. Furniture required serious renovation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak