“Yummy Swich”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Had a fresh and yummy lunch at Swich. Baby Biku seems to have disappeared from here..? My tosted tempting tempeh wrap was delish, washed it down with a BIntang and ABC juice. We bought extra sandwiches to take to the airport to eat the next morning and they were also yummy.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

A great place set on the Indonesian Rice Fields for delicious Thai Food hidden away in Seminyak!!!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had brunch a few weeks ago and I fell in love with this place BIG TIME!. I will be back for Swich sandwich options. I had Hammy, which was sooooooo damn good and ABC juice that instantly made me feel healthier than ever. The ingredients are so fresh and you'll always know it.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great place awesome atmosphere! Loved the food, with a few choices being provided, great service, and overlooking the beautiful ricefields !

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Set back from the busier streets of Seminyak, Dupatta Dupradi is like a mini food court where you order food from one of the (currently two) stalls. My toasted BLT sandwich was among the best I have ever had - and they could teach McDonalds a thing or two about French fries! The beet root apple and carrot juice eased the guilt....the Thai food stall received similar raves - well worth searching out.