My husband and I stayed at The Samaya in Seminyak for one week in June 2014 following our wedding. I could not agree more with MedaryB - exceptional customer service from Ray and all the team from the moment we arrived to the moment they waved us goodbye. After a long flight from London and three busy days of sightseeing in Singapore we could not wait to arrive in Bali and relax into married life. The pool villa we booked (226) was stunning - bright and spacious with elegant furniture and all the home comforts you would expect of a luxury resort, but what made the difference was the fabulous location, food and friendly service we received each day of our holiday. The spa was a haven of peace and tranquility and the therapists were highly skilled and professional - politely asking questions throughout my treatment to make sure I was comfortable and happy with their technique. Not only did the concierge book restaurants for us, he also took the time to find out what we wanted to do in Bali (relax, party, try out new restaurants, shop etc.) and made some excellent recommendations. We are already planning our next trip to The Samaya as we really do think it provides good value for money and enjoy staying at hotels that put the customer first and make every effort to learn how they can be better at what they do. When we arrived in Ubud at an equally luxurious resort (The Hanging Gardens) we genuinely felt home sick for The Samaya - this has never happened before! A sign that they had understood this was our "holiday of a lifetime" and they wanted to be a part of our happy memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak