This is our last hotel from a trip thru Bali. Time to look back, but also time to compare.
The entrance is a dream and leaves a wow effect right on the beginning. The People in the Reception give you immediately the feeling that you are welcome. They care for everything for refreshment, for your luggage, for complete information, or whatever else you can think of.
The rooms are huge. Actually there are three rooms.
An entrance with couch Fresh Fruits daily and TV,
a large bedroom with all connection necessary and with a second TV,
and a bathroom you can not even dream of. Inside and outside shower, Jacuzzi for two Persons also with a TV,
More than enough fresh towels daily.
An outside pool and lounge where you can take a swim and hang around.
If this pool is not big enough for you, there is also a 39 Meter pool for the hotel guests available.
And last but not least, a perfect beach right in front of the place.
The breakfast itself is a story, you can choose from more than you can dream of, not on buffet no, everything freshly prepared to order. Tee, Fruit juices Coffee and a Cappuccino better that in Italy
At 3 PM is also a terrific Teatime, check the pic, complimentary of the house.
Dinner is normally for in house guest directly on the beach. Beautiful atmosphere. The Entrees are excellent. The main courses don’t keep up with the location and the service provided by the friendly and competent staff.
The personnel is very well trained. Most of the time they greeting you by the name. I don’t know how they manage to keep this entire name’s, but it sure shows real interest. All orders are repeated, so now misunderstanding can happen. And more than that, every plate placed correct from the right side.
One of the things that we appreciated most is:
The friendliness of the employs is not artificial; it seems to come from their bottom of their hart.
This is what deserves the Name “Leading Hotel”
We can highly recommend this place to everyone.
The internet works very well, but has to be logged numerous times a day. Please improve.
Wine by the glass size 150ml is just good enough for tasting. The only point, where they could be a bit more generous. We would be glad to pay for it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak