Just returned from 3 nights at the samaya ubud and 4 nights at samaya seminyak. What great hotels the restaurant at ubud is on the banks of the river just stunning and the food is amazing first class never dissapointed but expect to pay the same price as you would at home. The breakfast served at the restaurant at the top of the hill is also outstanding and you can order pretty well any combination you like, I cannot say enough about the staff at ubud they are attentive, generous and friendly the management in all areas of the hotel come to greet you to make sure your stay is perfect I do advise not to stay more than 3 nights as there is not alot to do in ubud and it can get a little boring the resort is a 15 minute drive from town but your driver is never far away to take you, villas are lovely and new also try the cooking course we had a ball and learnt soooo much.......okay the Samaya at seminyak wow what can I say it is without doubt the best resort accompdation in Bali right on the beach, we were greeted by the manager and showed to our villa by our butler amazing villas the bathroom is the largest I have ever seen and very opulent, we stayed in villa 222 I dont think you could have a bad villa in the whole resort staff are exceptional food is fantastic no reason to leave the resort the dining on the board walk right on the beach is not to be missed, afternoon we were bought fresh fruit salad and afternoon tea tray full of goodies all for free. I was not a fan of Bali but we will return to this resort for a 5 day holiday probably every year just to do nothing if I was going to suggest any improvements it would be maybe some more waiters during the day sometimes they were a little slow as they were sooo busy. This resort is in walking distance to everything and security is very very good......they decorate the resort in lanterns and candles at night which is a sight to behold.....this resort is a must stay we will not stay anywhere else. Thank you The Samaya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak