Having heard lots of good reports about the beachside villas at The Samaya in Seminyak after 15 years of staying out yearly in Jimbaran we felt it was time to come back and check out the new Seminyak / Kerobokan area. We were not disappointed ! We were met when the plane landed and taken to their fast check in where their staff helped and within moments we were on our way to this beautiful villa set right on the best part of Seminyak beach. We were very lucky and stayed in one of their Royal Pavillions . Once we opened out beautiful security gates we looked on to the main pool and the beach! Most of the new top restaurants were just a stroll away or a short taxi trip..
Each Villa a private haven to relax if you wish or walk the resort and chat to other holiday makers. Lounge room , bathroom and bed room all have access to your own private pool. Large outdoor living area. Beautiful 4 poster bed with the biggest bathroom i have encounted in any hotel or villa with enormous spa bath. . Also a fantastic outdoor shower set up if you want to take advatage of the weather. A large Hot tub sits on the decking next to the pool.
I have stayed at many 5/6 star resorts. This is different. Not overly flashy just a small check in area with staff who make you feel they want you to enjoy your stay in every way. Staff there to do any possible wish you could have but never in your face as you always felt you were the only people in this small boutique style resort. Your privacy was respected in every part of the resort. It feels like your home not like some resort where there are loud guests everywhere.
Its restaurant Breeze was fantastic. Breakfast no trashy smorgas board but any thing you could imagine the chef could cook to prefection and then some! I commented one day i had heard they were famous for their marmalade jam. Lots had been consumed in their free high tea served every afternoon. You guessed it, by breakfast the next day the chef presented me with a fresh batch he had made during the night!! Service beyond and above! I had several dinners set on the beach boardwalk at Breeze and it was faultless. Its cocktails superb.Each guest was asked how they prefered their cocktails made and the staff remembered for our full 11 day stay.
As you left for breakfast you were asked did it suit you if the staff cleaned your room. Instead of one or two staff members taking ages. A large crew entered and the rooms were left spotless the garden freshly racked and the pool and hot tub left spotless. Rooms cleaned twice a day with all Crabtree and Everlyn beauty products replenished. Cakes or cookies layed out for you before bed and the mini bar loaded with all drinks even chocolates free of charge < except alcohol> all day.
Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. At least once a day their staff offered to drop me off shoping at no cost to me. If i wanted a taxi for the day that was arranged at a very reasonable rate.
To sum up not a pretentious flashy resort where you could ever feel uncomfortable but a spotless home where you are everyone who works theres number one priority is to please you. The spa resonably priced and one of the very best i have visited. It was a full pampering holiday one that even at 11 days was just not long enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak