When we decided to spend 8 days in Bali, we checked in tripadvisor and first we thought about 4 days in Samaya Seminyak and 4 days in Samaya Ubud. Then we decided 4 days in Samaya Seminyak and 4 days in Viceroy Ubud (see my review for Viceroy) and it was a good decision. We were also a little bit worry for the weather because it is still rainy season but in 8 days no rain and very nice weather. i think it is really good to visit in February.
From check in to check out we had very good service. Staff are very friendly and helpful. You just ask, sure they will find a way you make it. No doubt.
Hotel is located in the nice beech of Seminyak. If you look at in hotel's web, you can think it is an empty private beech but it is not. Open for public and full with people passing there or selling something. If you can catch sunset with open sky it is really wonderful.
Villa is good. Large and modern but unfortunately surrounded with 3 meters long white concrete walls. If you go to a holiday to escape from city life, you find yourself again between walls. Even in first raw 5-6 villas can have a wonderful view from the ocean, again has these high walls and no view. This hotel could not make the right balance between privacy and nature. This villas and walls could have at least some items from Balinese Culture but really nothing. Very ordinary villas you can find everywhere.
Breakfast is wonderful in the restaurant. All a la carte no buffet. Good enough choice with perfect service. Afternoon tea and dinner are also perfect in the restaurant. Wonderful view (see photos I put), good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak