We celebrated our 30th anniversary in the new beachfront villas. From the moment we arrived till we were returned to the airport 6 days later we felt like part of a very special "family".
That's right "family". Our every need was anticipated by our wonderful team of butlers. They thought of absolutely everything. Dinners were booked for us at various restaurants, transport always ready when we were, Ice delivered each day (with sliced lime) at the time we had agreed upon.Our villa was spotless every time we returned.A team tended to the villa,minibar, pool & garden simultaneously. We never felt intruded upon yet knew that there was someone at the end of the phone 24/7.Returning from breakfast on our anniversary we were greeted with flowers (on the floor, attached to the four poster bed and a lovely bouquet on the bed) a special cake & an ice bucket & chilled glasses for our champagne. Walking into the bathroom we were immediately aware of the beautiful scent of frangipanis. The double spa had been filled ready for our return and was full of fresh frangipanis & rose petals - truly beautiful. The chef had come to see us at breakfast to inquire as to the cuisine we enjoy. With that information he prepared a delicious degustation meal for our romantic dinner by the ocean.Everyone in the resort is always smiling and friendly - even when there is a sudden downpour & guests need to be shifted to the undercover restaurant.Many staff greeted us by name around the resort.
Attention to detail in the spa is wonderful. Not to mention the view as you walk into the treatment room.Our therapists were very skilled & caring,even to the point of noticing my quite badly burnt legs & applying a soothing aloe gel before I left.The villa itself was perfect as you would expect.It even had the latest electronic gear & an icy box that my husband appreciated.
Ray the General Manager is seen everyday around the resort speaking to guests & ensuring they are happy. He even came to say farewell as we left. The Samaya experience is very special on many levels. It has that "little something extra" seldom found in big resorts.
Thanks to Ray & his amazing team for our wonderful experience. We will be back - soon I hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak