We have stayed on eight occassions at Samaya Bali, Seminyak for periods of 8 - 14 days. We have always stayed on the ocean side of the resport, however this is currently under renovation. Hence it was our first experience of the Royal Courtyard villas and these are of the highest standard, beautifully appointed, each with its own large and deep pool, bale and sundeck. The beds are the most comfortable of any resort we have ever stayed in worldwide and we are still trying to locate, in Melbourne, the massive down king sized pillows which were heaven to sleep on. The large and light bathroom has plenty of space to lay out cosmetics etc. The double shower leading out to the garden and villa pool is also a treat. The wardrobe area is separate from the bathroom, which is a rarity now in many designs, There is plenty of well directed light for night reading on each side of the bed, so the other person can remain undistrurbed.
The 24 hour butler service is undertaken by experienced staff who have worked for many years at Samaya. They are discreet, professional and able to arrange anything from restaurant bookings to tailors, at the last minute. The loveliest treat is to come home after cocktails and a magnificent dinner at the Samaya Breezes Restaurant, to find the butler has delivered a different supper cake or chocolates, every night as the room is turned down.
All the gardens on the property including the individual villa gardens are magnificently maintained. The main pool is large and well over 30 metres at one point in length - so one can swim laps uninterrupted. From the pool is a view of the beach. It is lovely to have afternoon tea beside the pool which is surrounded by grass, not decking and is lovely to walk on. Afternoon tea is another highlight of the day, with varied sandwiches, scones and cakes each day.
The resort continues to be impeccably managed by Ray Clark and his professional team. We always go and look at new resorts being constructed in the area. But without even a discussion we always return to Samaya, because of the tranquility of the location, the impeccable staff service and the quality of the food designed by Dean Keddell at Breezes Restaurant, which overlooks the beach. The Samaya Bali without a doubt , stands alone as an exclusive haven in a setting close to paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samaya Seminyak has an outdoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 5-star Luxury Boutique Seminyak property features massage and treatment rooms, body treatments, and facial treatments. Business amenities at this 5-star Luxury Boutique property include complimentary wireless Internet access and business services. Samaya Seminyak has an award winning restaurant Breeze and a bar/lounge. 24-hour room service is available. Transportation services at this property include a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request) and a complimentary area shuttle within 2000metres. The staff can arrange wedding services, dry cleaning/laundry services, currency exchange, and computer rentals. Additional amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Samaya Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Seminyak
- Samaya Bali Hotel Seminyak
- The Samaya Bali Seminyak