Good value for money (by Bali standards), decent location, nice comfortable rooms, staff helpful and attentive, pool okay too.
To expand on a few points above: I REALLY don't think Bali is the sort of place you need to worry about a hotel being in a good location. As long as you are away from the scum of Kuta, its all good. Mostly because everything is spread out so even if you think your hotel is in the best spot one day, the next day when you want to go somewhere else, you will still have to find transport or walk a long way anyway. SO stress less about location.
Having said that, the location of this hotel in Seminyak is good because it is just off the main roads so is quiet but still easy to get out and find something to eat or somewhere to go shop etc.
The pool area was good but not great - large pool with nice garden and fine for a short swim everyday like I did. If you plan on spending every day all day by the pool, you might get bored of it. It was nice getting breakfast out by the pool (costs extra).
The breakfasts were more than adequate but nothing lavish if that is what you want.
The staff were very nice and helpful when we needed it (fluent English).
I recommend this place for people who do not just want to sit around a hotel all day long - for people who will spend most of their day out and about and who really just need a good, safe, friendly, easy to find and comfortable place to sleep and eat breakfast (and go for a quick swim here and there).
One morning at around 430am, a group of people came back to the hotel drunk and decided to jump around the pool for an hour and be noisy. Was annoying but not the hotels fault and only happened one night. In the morning children generally got up early (6-7am) and played around in the pool too.. because of both of these things I would recommend you pick a room AWAY from the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonder if you’ve ever wanted to find a place where culture, nature, and style are mixed to form the unique touches of the heaven? The Bali Island will definitely occupy those needs. And while you spending your time experiencing the peaceful paradise island of Gods and Goddess, we are here at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa offering you our own unique touch of Balinese hospitality that will ensure you have a pleasant stay during your holiday away from home with the consists of resort and private villas designed with a touch of modern convenience is blend perfectly with the traditional Balinese Architecture.Each villa is equipped with designer kitchen, dining pavilion, beautifully manicured garden, private pool, wireless internet access, air-conditioned bedrooms with stress-reliever stylish bathroom giving an atmosphere where you can truly be yourself. Nestled at the heart of Seminyak district, Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is only 30 minutes away from the airport, centrally surrounded by high fashion boutiques, art galleries, world class dining venues and night life entertainment. Our welcoming and friendly staffs are looking forward to make sure everything is right during your stay at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa.Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is pleasantly welcoming you to experience Balinese hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort And Villas
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Hotel
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Seminyak