The Johnson family stayed in a 2Brm Deluxe Villa (#5) 10 days at the Mutiara from the 5th Dec. 2012 with our mature son's respectively, probably our last family holiday together for a while, our 17Yr old youngest will be returning next year for schoolies and has already booked to return to Bali with his mates
The villa configuration resembled more of a town house than an expected stand alone Villa. Wow! It was fantastic, the staff are friendly, obliging, punctual and meticulous when the cleaning and refreshing the rooms every day. Breakfast was cooked by our villa by our very own private chef every morning, this being included with the room tariff. Our accommodation included 2 self contained rooms which were hugh, King size+ bed in the master Brm and x queen size beds in the upstairs room, both had bathroom and all the creature comforts and large flat screen TV, which has a wide and varied choice of viewing including Fox movie channels . The villa also boasted a 14mtr private kidney shaped swimming; generous outside spacious living area was absolutely fabulous. We also enjoyed and took full advantage of the large communal pool/spa and (limited)-gymnasium
Closely located to shops, excellent restaurants, including Seminyak Square where there is live entertainment every night, local dancers, after dark relaxing music etc on of the very few places where you find cultivated grassed area. There is also “Zappas Bar” within 200mtrs with excellent live music, the musicians very articulate they can play anything that is requested of them. On the negative side the beach is approximately 1km away, it’s not a pleasant walk with the hectic traffic and precious little pavement to negotiate. We got over this by hiring 3 scooters (@ 3.00/day/scooter) you will need to haggle. We felt less venerable on these than walking (can you believe that!) and enjoyed the freedom
The first time we hailed a taxi form the side of the road the driver wanted Aus$30.00, then offer to take us for AUS$20.00, if you encounter this kind of pricing keep walking, believe me there are plenty of taxi’s. A taxi to Kut should cost you approx AUS$4.00, use only the reputable “Blue Taxsi” and insist on the metre on being put on.
If you are considering travelling with young children apart from the large pool there is precious little else for them to do, you will need to entertain them
Excellent value, highly recommended, will not disappoint & trust the additional comment on local knowledge is of some assistance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonder if you’ve ever wanted to find a place where culture, nature, and style are mixed to form the unique touches of the heaven? The Bali Island will definitely occupy those needs. And while you spending your time experiencing the peaceful paradise island of Gods and Goddess, we are here at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa offering you our own unique touch of Balinese hospitality that will ensure you have a pleasant stay during your holiday away from home with the consists of resort and private villas designed with a touch of modern convenience is blend perfectly with the traditional Balinese Architecture.Each villa is equipped with designer kitchen, dining pavilion, beautifully manicured garden, private pool, wireless internet access, air-conditioned bedrooms with stress-reliever stylish bathroom giving an atmosphere where you can truly be yourself. Nestled at the heart of Seminyak district, Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is only 30 minutes away from the airport, centrally surrounded by high fashion boutiques, art galleries, world class dining venues and night life entertainment. Our welcoming and friendly staffs are looking forward to make sure everything is right during your stay at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa.Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is pleasantly welcoming you to experience Balinese hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort And Villas
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Hotel
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Seminyak