I spent four nights at the Mutiara just this past week. On prior visits I've stayed at Putu Bali, Villa Lumbung, and Grandma's, but I always felt I could find something better for the money. Mutiara is it! My room was $65/night. It was clean and quiet, and had a nice little balcony overlooking the pool. The bathroom was huge, and the shower had good steady hot water, and excellent pressure. The room itself had two twin beds, a flat-screen TV, and a small mini-bar fridge. The only thing I missed was having a small safe in my room, but there were safety deposit boxes behind the reception counter, so I was able to lock up my passport there. The service was great, the breakfast in the restaurant was good, and included in the room price, as was free WIFI in the room. I also had a pleasant four-hand massage from two masseuses, which cost about Rp285k.
The Mutiara has the look of one of those exclusive villas that cost $200 or $300 per night, but it's very affordable and right in the perfect location on a quiet side street with few other businesses. It's about 100 meters from the Grocer and Grind (an excellent restaurant), and another 25 meters from G&G is Seminyak Square, and all the great restaurants and bars on Jl. Laksamana. If you walk past the G&G without turning towards Seminyak Square, it's about a 5-minute walk to the beach, surfing, La Lucciola, Kudeta, etc. Really, give it a try. You just can't go wrong for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonder if you’ve ever wanted to find a place where culture, nature, and style are mixed to form the unique touches of the heaven? The Bali Island will definitely occupy those needs. And while you spending your time experiencing the peaceful paradise island of Gods and Goddess, we are here at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa offering you our own unique touch of Balinese hospitality that will ensure you have a pleasant stay during your holiday away from home with the consists of resort and private villas designed with a touch of modern convenience is blend perfectly with the traditional Balinese Architecture.Each villa is equipped with designer kitchen, dining pavilion, beautifully manicured garden, private pool, wireless internet access, air-conditioned bedrooms with stress-reliever stylish bathroom giving an atmosphere where you can truly be yourself. Nestled at the heart of Seminyak district, Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is only 30 minutes away from the airport, centrally surrounded by high fashion boutiques, art galleries, world class dining venues and night life entertainment. Our welcoming and friendly staffs are looking forward to make sure everything is right during your stay at Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa.Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort Villas & Spa is pleasantly welcoming you to experience Balinese hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort And Villas
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Hotel
- Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas Seminyak