New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #29 of 137 Hotels in Seminyak
Wellington, New Zealand
“Fantastic! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights with my partner at the beginning of our Bali trip. The staff are amazing, helping you out wherever they can. They helped me track down my lost phone and book taxis/drivers and dinners out. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and the free minibar was a nice touch. It is not in the hustle bustle of Seminyak and I was surprised when we pulled over to a five star hotel in quite an undeveloped street. I enjoyed the location was about 5 minute walk to beach and 30 minutes to the good shops for shopping. A taxi cost around $2.

I would not recommend the spa unless having the treatment in your room as the spa was just in the middle of the pool showers.

Breakfast had a huge selection, most of which wasn't for me but it would be hard not to be able to find something you like.

On reflection, clean rooms, good facilities, and super friendly staff. Would love to go back!

Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Acukland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I guess everyone has their own experience and expectation of a hotel. The hotel is as nice as the pictures show especially the rooms and pool area. We found the concierge staff helpful. Their English is ok, but some people might find they need to talk slower if they have a thick accent. The coup de gras for us was their reaction when my wife had an accident with one of their scooter bikes we hired for the day. The first thing we did when we got back to reception was inform them of the accident and the damage done. The only thing they were concerned about in front us was whether my wife was ok for the rest of the night. Even though she said she was fine, privately she was rattled by the whole experience and never at any time did any of the staff vary their attitude to us. It made it feel like they weren't just a hotel business. That was our lasting memory of our stay. Other people mAy have other experiences, but it's the small personable things that make the lasting impression for us.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Victoria, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We arrived late on the 14th August, our stay was until 26th staying total of 12 nights.
There were 6 of us, my husband and myself,his birthday on 22nd August, my 2 daughters one of which turned 30 on the 20th of August,my eldest son and partner,and daughters partner.
We were picked up by staff as we were staying in suite but the other 4 had to pay transfer fee of $15-00 aust.,rooms upon arrival and greeting staff polite. That was the absolute END of 5 star accomodation expectation bar the politeness of the poor staff who were unable to speak or understand little if any ENGLISH making it impossible to get adequate basic service.
Room service was consistantly over 45 minutes to arrive after repeat calls ,one night one was 1 1/2 hrs with appologies of mishap ,never quicker than 40 mins., also reminding that I am reviewing 3 rooms. The suite was larger than standard room but for the extra just above $100-00 aust.,was no advantage to us at all so if you expect some extra niceties for your money DON'T you;ll be extremely disappointed. Breakfast buffet was pretty basic, you had to pay extra for cappucino, they don't provide skim or soy milks which limited my son who is Vegan and ate nothing at all for breakfasts and we had to walk to lovely Cafe Zuccini 10 mins away for morning capps.

Room Tip: choose another place,id even spoken to the manager who listened but didn;t seemed to be concerned, w...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank janinemilone
tssuitesseminyak, General Manager at TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali, responded to this review, May 15, 2016
Dear Janine Milone,

Although it might be very late, thus thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

My sincerest apology for the inconvenience you had during your stay with us. We understand that the incidents must have been very frustrating to you and your family especially on your special events. We have done changes on the varieties of menus as well as the selection of drinks on our breakfast. Unfortunately, Cappuccino is not served during breakfast, thus these choices (selections of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or cappuccino) are available for guest who stays in our Villas, and I trust that this privilege has been given to you by the Manager during your stay. We also had reviewed the speed of our F&B team in order to meet our standards in terms of food quality, service & delivery.

I noticed that you booked three rooms (1 Suite and Two Rooms) and it sadden to learn that alongside with your family, you did not feel the difference. I am sorry that you received inferior service when you have to pay extra for suite. Beside the bigger space, and airport pick up, one of our strength points of suite is our Guest Personal Officer. They were meant to assist and handling all kind of inquiries throughout your stay.

We are striving to enhance our performance in terms of services and we are hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel whenever travel brings you our way.
Taunton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Pros - beautiful hotel with amazing suites and pool area; mini fridge refilled daily; attentive staff; good and varied breakfast; quick and enjoyable room service.

Cons - very expensive pool bar for half a drink.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Becky H
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

this new hotel is very good considering the location and price as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful and explain everything about the hotel. The room is so big with a great bathroom and the bed is comfortable. I love the rooftop pool and bar and all facilities are always clean. Suggestion is for the breakfast to make more various and also no mirror in the bedroom, they provide it in the bathroom only.
I will definitely recommend it and would like to visit this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The hotel was simply amazing! It has left the rare wow factor. We have stayed all over Bali and Australia in beautiful hotels... But this was on a whole new level.

We did find it very hard to catch a taxi and so did other people at the hotel, but all in all it was still worth it!

• Stayed August 2014
      Rooms
1 Thank Taylablake
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This summer my husband and I decided to stay at TS suites in Bali because of the great reviews it had on tripadvisor. And I guarantee that this hotel deserve every nice word said about it! The staff was so helpful, kind and service minded. They loved to chat and they just made you feel comfortable. During our stay my birthday came up and they even surprised me with a cake and a birthday song! Just made my day. The room and hotel facility's was perfect. We will definitely recommend it and we will definitely visit this hotel
Again.