We took the romantic package (and paid quite a bit more) as we didn't have much time in Bali, wanted to stay somewhere near Seminyak and wanted a new hotel. Plus the reviews were pretty good. The package included a transfer from the airport (They waited for 1 hour plus because our flight was delayed). We were whisked into our hotel, given a intro of the facilities and told that our dinner would be at the Villa. We were then personally guided to the villa where a candle light dinner was set up. We had our own waiter and a 3 course dinner.
• Chic modern and artfully decorated hotel
• Spacious rooms and bathroom
• Very clean and comfortable
• Super helpful and friendly staff. I emailed them about 5 times(due to my indecisiveness) to arrange for the hotel transfers, for the dinner, lunch, spa and request for a quieter room.
• Lovely smelling honey bath salts and toiletries (Jasmin Shampoo).
• Amazing rooftop pool. Good size, awesome breeze and interesting city views!
• Great location. 10mins from Jalan Rayak Seminyak - with restaurants and shopping!
Not so good:
- Loud music from the clubs but pre-arrangements could be made to ensure your room is further away from the noise.
- Food from the buffet breakfast and lunch had great variety but quality can be improved.
- Drinks at the bar are overpriced. We had the same drinks at La Lucciola and The Mulia for less. Better to have more people buy your drinks than none at all right? :)
- Not all the staff had a good command of English. Many of them had vocabulary limited to tourism. Once, I had difficulty trying to postpone our planned lunch because the GRO could not understand me.
All in all, I feel that the hotel is really trying its best. It has great potential and I hope they will be able to improve on the points highlighted by all the guest so far. All the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali is a dash of hip and a whole lot of sophistication – TS SuitesLeisure Seminyak Bali offers a totally fresh contemporary lifestyle right in the heart of Seminyak’strendy district on the main street of Jalan Nakula. 5 minutes’ walk from Seminyak shoppingdistrict, 15-minutes walk from Double Six Beach while Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 15minutes drive away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, ETB and Travelocity so you can book your TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali