Bali Ayu Hotel
I-Villa(Seminyak)
The Taman Ayu(Seminyak)
Seminyak Hotel(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewspotato headsarong restaurantoutdoor bathroomgarden villapool barbath and showerseminyak squarewithin walking distancebig roomclean hotelincluded breakfastmin walkbathroom doorprivate poolbudget hotelwater pressurebeach club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed in many different accomodation places in Bali both low end and high end ... and the Bali Ayu rates right up there. Had a Deluxe room which was spacious and well layed out. Great bathroom, very spacious. The staff were very friendly and helpful, pool was good and not crowded. Its a slight walk into the heart of Seminyak but not too bad. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The first time that I went to bali I stayed in bali ayu I really love the design of the rooms and bathroom, especially the shower which give you the impression of taking the shower under stones. And also the outside which look like little balinese houses. I used the spa services it was amazing I personally don't like massages but I was told to try it in bali and I think it was worth it. In general our stay was great I definitely recommend to go there . it's a beautiful place to stay and affordable.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Karen Silvana L
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Bali Ayu for nine nights. We have been to Bali many times but never stayed at the Bali Ayu before. We had booked a standard room but were upgraded to a deluxe room which was fantastic, especially with the outside shower. The room was so clean and modern and an extra big thankyou to Ketut for cleaning our room each day and leaving a little present on our bed each day (the towels made into a swan and flowers in a heart shape). The staff are great and only too happy to help with transport and excursions. The bar at the front is fantastic with so many TV screens (great for us sports fans) and the staff there were so friendly. The pool is amazing and so is Jeremy (Wayan) who takes care of the bar there. We can't wait to return next year.

Room Tip: Rooms down the back are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GarryWilliams_54
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and i stayed in Bali Ayu Villa for 4 nights, and we had a lovely, lovely time... Although the entrance and lobby was not grand in appearance, but the facilities inside at the villa was nice. Loved the decoration and whole set-up. Felt like staying in our own Bali Villa :-)

Service was also great, and staff were all friendly.

The only suggestion is to improve the toiletery set in the bathroom.

Other than that, it's a wonderful to place for a getaway!

Room Tip: For families, choose the 2 bedroom villas - very private and comfy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

During my holiday last week, I was staying in Bali Ayu Hotel and Villas. The service was great, the staffs were very nice and also the facilities as well.
Furthermore, the location of the hotel is very good, It is near to some fancy restaurants and lounges. In overall, I'm very satisfied with Bali Ayu Hotel and Villas. Could not wait to stay there again in my next trip to Bali!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends