Lowest prices for your stay
$344
Hotels.com$344
Priceline$122
FindHotel$345
1,784 results
All reviews kilo restaurant executive villa private pool eat street our honeymoon room service complimentary massage one bedroom pool villa the main street a wonderful stay tucked away each morning staff were so friendly spa treatments minute walk to the beach busy seminyak nasi goreng
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2010

Hubby and I stayed at Uma Sapna recently for a week in an executive one bedroom pool villa. This is the most fabulous place and really is value for money.

The villa is surrounded by high walls and very private. Even though there are other villas on the property, it’s very secluded and a great place to relax and get away from it all.
Entry into the villa is via a small court yard with a private pool, poolside lounges, day bed, chairs/table and kitchenette with small fridge. The fridge is stocked with a small supply of drinks which weren’t overly expensive. The bedroom is very spacious with LCD TV, DVD, aircon and small lounge. The bed was king sized and very comfortable. Bathroom/toilet area is also very spacious. There is a large wardrobe and also a safe. Bottled water is provided along with insect repellent and sunscreen.

Selection to choose from for breakfast and served in the villa each day, never any delay. We also ordered room services a couple of times. The food was great and reasonably priced. We had a candle light dinner by the pool which was nicely done and very romantic, food was great. No restaurant but that never bothered us because “Eat street” with restaurants and some boutiques is only a 10 minute walk from the villa. Also a couple of convenience stores closeby. It is a bit of a walk down to the beach, especially in the heat but it is doable in about 20 minutes.

The staff are all so very friendly and helpful, and always greeted us with a smile. Nothing was ever too much trouble. From the moment we arrived until the time we left, everything was perfect and never had to worry about a thing. We are definitely going back!

Reviewed October 28, 2010

Honeymoon : 25Oct-28Oct2010. 4d3n.

Was greeted everywhere in the Villa with a smile , rooms are very very clean n cozy.Breakfast n room service food is very nice .

Villa Location is quiet but not far from buzzy eateries within 10-15mins.(Which i like)

Will definitely visit Uma again soon ,

Cons - Sorry i cant find any cons at this moment .

1  Thank jeff_chan23
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I spent four days off with his wife last September at Uma Sapna.
I'm really satisfied with anything here, before I preview through the internet. It's better than my expectations.
Rooms are decorated in white as the leading, the cream-colored curtains create a soothing atmosphere. Cleanliness is great. The thing that makes me the most interesting here is that the bathroom open, I can just pick up the sun bathing. The second interesting thing is that this hotel Champa planted many flowers, very fragrant flowers flying in the breeze and where sometimes also felt the hotel. You can swim in the pool to fatigue and then to lean back on the bench in the sun.
Breakfast, tv and free wifi, staff will serve you the best possible.
I'll go back and not just his family but to many others. Sincerely thank the hotel staff.

Date of stay: September 2010
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Me and my fiance just had our honeymoon in Bali, our first stay was 5 nights at Uma Sapna. I cant rave enough about the service and cleanliness of this hotel.

It's in a very good location inbetween the two main streets in seminyak, very walkable to everything.....it's about 20 minutes walk to the beach. So if you are planning on going to the beach every day, it's probably not the most ideal place to stay. But for me and my fiance the location was perfect.

We stayed in the one bedroom villa, which was a bit smaller than we thought by looking at the pictures, but TOTALLY adequate for the two of us. The villas are close together but we still felt like we were the only ones there even though they were all booked. The rooms were VERY clean and the service was probably the best I have ever had at any hotel. They have free wi-fi, motor bikes to rent, and besides our small pool they also have a beautiful main pool. And the free breakfast everyday on our porch was fantastic!

Reviewed October 17, 2010

Had initially decided to write a not so complimentary review to perhaps keep this villa to ourselves but how unfair would that be???? Knowing that I have already secured a booking for next year decided to write this as it should be written. Uma Sapna is, in a word "Paradise". Having been to Bali many, many times we believe we have finally found our new home. From initial email enquiries, airport transfers, room service both food and housekeeping to every member of staff involved in the ever so smooth running of this villa, service and friendliness are at the very top of their list. Our 11 night stay was just fantastic and the villa, we stayed in an executive villa, had everything we could possibly want or need except for perhaps a curtain across the bathroom window to keep the room darker for longer.The privacy, the pool, the cleanliness, the food and above all else the staff made for the best, most relaxing holiday you are ever likely to have. Position is perfect for shopping, eating out and with the abundance of taxis in the area basically not too far from anywhere in Bali. I would like to thank Lia for all her help not only with our booking but with the booking of our daughter who stayed a couple of weeks prior to us and all the little extras that she managed to orchestrate. Congratulations Uma Sapna you have indeed created my own little Paradise.

1  Thank dougalHorsham