“a perfect villa!”
Review of Uma Sapna

Uma Sapna
Ranked #13 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed here. I can not think of anything negative. Staff excellent.
Viila perfect. breakfast good. Fruit always nice & ripe. Reasonably priced Bintangs! what more could you ask for !

Room Tip: pool villas are great, nice & private.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,232)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

First time coming to Bali and Uma Sapna leave us a great experience here. Have a one bedroom with spa pool which good enough for a 3 days stay here. Love the delicious breakfast which deliver straight to our villa at our prefer timing. Very good services and friendly staffs. Definitely coming back for a longer trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed at Uma Sapna for 3 nights only, and it's not enough. We stayed in 1 bedroom private pool villa. The room is very well-designed, giving you a very comfortable and relaxing environment. The pool is clean, and it's bigger than I imagine. The villa is located in a great location, surrounded by stretches of shopping and restaurants, within walking distance to the beach.
The staffs are very polite, and always smiley to us. The massages is good, and the service is simply heart warming. They did a very good round of orientation to the villa when we reached. For those who do not want to bring any books with them during the trips, the villa do provide a mini library of books, and a DVD collection for you to play in the room. They will make it a point to light up the insect repellent for us in the evening. During our last day, as we were having a late flight back, when we went back to the hotel for the transfer, they actually offered us if we want to have a bath before boarding the flight. This is something I had never met with before.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stayed at Uma Sapna for 5 nights, and it was amazing! Very private and own pool was so great. Breakfast delivered every morning and service was second to none. Massages at the spa were great as well. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Karma L
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed in one bedroom private pool villa. The villa itself was clean and well-designed and the garden and pool were lovely, all with plenty of space. The villas are in a great location just a short walk from Eat Street and Jalan Raya Seminyak (down a small lane immediately opposite the hotel's street.) Great staff, good breakfast and great value for money (I booked the 'stay 7, pay 6' deal through their website.) Also booked an airport transfer which worked out fine. They are currently building a restaurant on-site but there are many fine restaurants nearby. I would certainly stay at Uma Sapna again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I spent 4 nights in Bali recently. We scoured trip advisor for hotels and villas and decided on uma sapna - The executive villa with private pool - very reasonable price wise and not much more than a decent hotel. Definitely worth the extra money. From the moment we arrived the staff were brilliant - provided us with info on the area, always polite and helped us with bookings for taxis / restaurants. The villa exceeded our expectations - very clean, great pool and breakfast delivered every morning. We loved our stay here and highly recommend it, would definitely go back. Have rated sleep quality a 3 - only reason is the open plan room did not have curtains all round so was light as soon as the sun came up - saying that my girlfriend slept fine - perhaps take an eye mask??!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shopsb1
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have stayed at Uma Sapna villas twice now (June 2012 and July 2013). Both of my stays have been outstanding.

The staff are great.
The location is great.
The two villas that I've stayed in on my trips were both well maintained and enjoyable.
The breakfast menu is good and the food fresh.

During my last trip I tried a few other villas before spending my last week here and I regretted not spending my entire trip at Uma Sapna. I will next time!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo