“Lovely little spot”

Ranked #81 of 549 Restaurants in Seminyak
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had breakfast here every morning, really good fry. Also had dinner here which was great. Very reasonably priced. Staff were excellent, very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Sun Shoot

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have now been to Sun Shoot about 10 or more times during our stay at Villa Gaya 2 in Bidadari!
What a wonderful little cafe/bar/restaurant!
The staff are absolutely wonderful and attentive and make us feel very special and welcome! The food is delicious and serving sizes perfect, great value for money and great music!!!
Special touches like welcome drinks/plates nice touch!
We will certainly recommend to any friends who travel to Bali and Seminyak area. I can see that this area is going to be very popular soon, however hope it keeps it's relaxing feeling and chilled out holiday feel!
Well done Ray, Agus, Besak, Eka and all the team!!! The Manager is very blessed to have you all! Cinta kamu! Chrissy & Garry Lasker xx

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Each morning I had my breakfast in this restaurant and it was delicious and made with love and care.I forgot my scarf the first time and they gave it back as soon as they saw me.
Fantastic coffee and the fruit salad is for the eye and the mouth wonderful!
I would go again when I am back in Bali!
Teremi kasih for the great breakfasts that i had before I went to the yayasan anak the whole day.
Christina Burki

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Nestled amongst a host of villas in a beautifully secluded part of Seminyak the Sun Shoot is a restuarant worth your while.
Service is fantastic.
The staff are wonderful and accommodating.
Great price which matches quality food.
A must when in Seminyak.
Thanks to all the staff!

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Just back from 4 days in Bali and stayed near this little gem. Friendly staff, great food, cheap. Perfect little find in a sea of pricey normal places. It's the what you go to Bali for kind of place. Fabulous mojitos too!!!!