Dyana Villas
$289
Hotels.com
$361
$294
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
$369
$270
One Eleven(Seminyak)
$406
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
$605
$432
Agoda.com
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
$560
$407
Agoda.com
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$160
$146
  • Pool
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$220
$185
$214
$182
$251
$200
Agoda.com
All reviewsbedroom villaevery morningprivate poolpool cleanerpool manthe main streetair conditionedfiltered watervilla numberbalinese stylelocation is greatbintang supermarketrestaurants and barsnice villaspent nightsgreat poolmaids
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We just got back from two weeks at Dyana, and have to say the most relaxing holiday either of us has ever had. The Villa was huge, kept very clean by staff. Also the pool and garden were cleaned every day. Location was excellent as it was down a lane very close to the main road but quiet at night.

2  Thank Louis C
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

dear Louis
Thank you for your review, we are looking forward for another stay with us at Dyana Villas

best regards

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was our second visit to Bali and we returned to Dyana Villas. So impressed we were the first time we again enjoyed a relaxing holiday with our wonderful staff helping us with anything we needed to organize. We will definitely return to Bali and stay at Dyana Villas again. We highly recommend Dyana Villas!

• Stayed: May 2013
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear Liesl
Thank you so much for your review, we are waiting for another stay with us in near future

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We just had another week at the Dyana Villas, and I highly recommend travellers stay here. The staff are all friendly and will help you anyway they can, from the office staff and maids to the security guys and gardeners. The staff are all a great asset to the business.
We love the Indonesian styling of the villas, and the private garden and pool that let you lock out the chaos of the Seminyak streets, until you are ready to get out there and back into it. The maid comes in the morning at a time you set to cook you breakfast, and takes your dirty laundry, bringing it back in the afternoon or the next day, all ironed and smelling lovely. We arranged for our maids Made and Lotus to cook a selection of Indonesian food one lunchtime for us and 4 of our friends, and it was delicious. I would now find it very hard to stay at any other villas in the Seminyak area. I love that it is just a short stroll up the laneway onto Jalan Camplung Tanduk (formerly Jl Dhyana Pura) which has lots of great restaurants, bars and shops. The Bintang Supermarket is an easy walk up on the main road, and the beach is an easy walk down the other way. (of course, if you're a scooter hirer, anywhere is quick and easy to get to, or jump in any of the numerous cabs driving up and down the streets all day and night).
I can't say anything I didn't say in my review of Dyana Villas when I stayed last year. Reading these reviews you will see from the overwhelming amount of positive reviews that you are onto a winner here. (oh, and the very large bed is absolutely divine and super comfortable. And there was absolutely no sound to be heard of a night from the nightclubs nearby. Last year we were in Villa 21, and this year in Villa 16, which was a little further away yet again from the road, and I couldn't hear a thing.)

Room Tip: If you are really worried about hearing noise from the nightclubs, I was in Villa 16, and our friends were in Villa 15, and we couldn't hear any noise in the night. Villas on the Southern side of the complex will be even further away.
1  Thank Moruyalyn
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Hi Lyn
Thank you for your review and also your picture :) will show that picture to your maid (lotus and sarah) and also my friend at office and we are looking forward for another stay with us in the future

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We just returned from a months long holiday in Bali and saved the best of our accommodation until last. This was our second stay at Dyana Villas and as before we received the warmest of welcomes. For the next 13 nights we were treated like royalty. I truly believe that is really the staff that make Dyana Villas such a wonderful place to stay. The location and the villa are simply a bonus! We were attended to each day by our beautiful friend and maid, Komang as well as Made & Iluh. I'd like to make a special mention to Wayan, our gardener and pool man who very kindly would fetch a coconut for me when I was feeling a bit unwell and it was the best medicine - thank you Wayan! The ready smiles and breakfast conversations were truly a highlight and it was so difficult to say goodbye. In all my worldly travels I would have to say it is the Balinese people who have left the biggest impression on me. I only have good things to say about Dyana Villas so feel free to contact me if you would like to know more and I will gladly assist you. Thank you sincerely for yet another memorable time at Dyana Villas and we so look forward to returning as soon as possible. With much love to all from Sue & Andrew.

1  Thank Sue05Tan
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Hello Sue and Andrew
Thank you so much for your review, time goes so fast on holiday and again, we are looking forward for another great stay with us in near future.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have stayed here in August for 7 nights. The villa's are hidden in the towncenter. We have had an upgrade to Villa 22. It is a very luxurious and spacious villa with a fantastic private swimmingpool and garden. The bedrooms with each a separate bathroom are realy beautifull! You will feel like a moviestar overhere! The very friendly staff made us breakfast every morning. You can walk to the beach, the location is great.
Thanks again for all your care and kindness en for the upgrade;-)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ingrid
Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy to read this also all of our guest are movie stars and we always give the best.
we are looking forward for another stay with us