Its a wonderful area to stay in, with an array of shopping very close to Abhimanyu street. The eating and clubbing options around the villa are also wonderful. While one could hear the beats in the din of the night, it wasn't too much of a nuisance. The beach is not too far, and Seminyak is close to the party hub of Kuta.
They were very good with the food, laundry and cleaning. The food got slightly monotonous though, wish they had more options.
This is an area which they could improve with. My honest suggestion is that there should be someone at the reception even post 6 PM. At a time when I was looking to follow the Man United game on TV and could not find the channel, this would have been helpful. It was useful to have the restaurant brochures though.
The Villa itself:
Amazing- I'd say it is total value for money. The room was very spacious and so is the living room. The pool is big and good to splurge around. I loved the layout of the villa, and really miss the same. The interiors, the bathroom etc were fantastic too. Only negative here- there were too many insects/frogs in the garden; wish something could be done about them
All in all, the villa was a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dyana Villas is Located in the center of Seminyak, our villas are conveniently surrounded by cafes, night clubs, shopping and dining options. It provides homely and private villas with outdoor private pools, patios and well-equipped kitchens. For guest's convenience, the villas come with highly trained staff offering massage and maid services (daily from 8am-4pm). There is also reception desk open daily from 8am-6pm which helps guests organize excursions to explore the region. Shuttle services are also available (with charge) Dyana Villas is only 800 meters from Seminyak Beach and 20 minutes to the famous Kuta area. It takes 30 minutes by car from Ngurah Rai Airport to the villas. Each villa is fitted with luxurious furnishings and terracotta flooring. They all come with entertainment facilities like a flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. A free baby cot/high chair is provided upon request (subject to availability) All villas have open private dining rooms, large seating areas and a semi-outdoor bathroom some with a bathtub and jacuzzi. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided. Dyana Villas has all it takes to make your Bali holidays unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dyana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyana Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Dyana Villas Bali/Seminyak