Just returned from a week in Bali, where family from all over the world gathered to celebrate a wedding. Our niece chose Dyana villas and each family group booked a villa, all in all, there were about 10 groups at the villas. The villas are open plan, with a great loft area with day bed for relaxing and downstairs bedrooms with their own private open air bathrooms. Great pool leading off the living area and a gardener every day tolook after the grounds and a maid to cook breakfast. The staff are unobtrusive and polite and nothing is too much trouble. The villas are in a great location, tucked away in a laneway back in behind the main street, and a great security team watching over everything, good for late nights walking home. My husband left his wallet in the back of a taxi and realized as soon as it had driven off, what a disaster but the security staff just got on a motorbike, said jump on, took off back into Kuta where we had come from, questioned the other drivers in the location, got the drivers mobile number, rang him, he had the wallet, arranged a place to meet, then rode out to pick up the wallet! All the time my husband is on the back of the bike unable to believe what was happening plus all money was still inside and returned with a smile. Now that's service for you as it was almost an hour round trip in the end. Can't see any Australian staff doing that for you. I highly recommend this place for families or couples and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dyana Villas is Located in the center of Seminyak, our villas are conveniently surrounded by cafes, night clubs, shopping and dining options. It provides homely and private villas with outdoor private pools, patios and well-equipped kitchens. For guest's convenience, the villas come with highly trained staff offering massage and maid services (daily from 8am-4pm). There is also reception desk open daily from 8am-6pm which helps guests organize excursions to explore the region. Shuttle services are also available (with charge) Dyana Villas is only 800 meters from Seminyak Beach and 20 minutes to the famous Kuta area. It takes 30 minutes by car from Ngurah Rai Airport to the villas. Each villa is fitted with luxurious furnishings and terracotta flooring. They all come with entertainment facilities like a flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. A free baby cot/high chair is provided upon request (subject to availability) All villas have open private dining rooms, large seating areas and a semi-outdoor bathroom some with a bathtub and jacuzzi. Toiletries and a hairdryer are provided. Dyana Villas has all it takes to make your Bali holidays unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dyana Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dyana Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Dyana Villas Bali/Seminyak