“Great choice for a family get-together.”
Review of Dyana Villas

Dyana Villas
Ranked #28 of 417 Specialty Lodging in Seminyak
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Great choice for a family get-together.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Just returned from a week in Bali, where family from all over the world gathered to celebrate a wedding. Our niece chose Dyana villas and each family group booked a villa, all in all, there were about 10 groups at the villas. The villas are open plan, with a great loft area with day bed for relaxing and downstairs bedrooms with their own private open air bathrooms. Great pool leading off the living area and a gardener every day tolook after the grounds and a maid to cook breakfast. The staff are unobtrusive and polite and nothing is too much trouble. The villas are in a great location, tucked away in a laneway back in behind the main street, and a great security team watching over everything, good for late nights walking home. My husband left his wallet in the back of a taxi and realized as soon as it had driven off, what a disaster but the security staff just got on a motorbike, said jump on, took off back into Kuta where we had come from, questioned the other drivers in the location, got the drivers mobile number, rang him, he had the wallet, arranged a place to meet, then rode out to pick up the wallet! All the time my husband is on the back of the bike unable to believe what was happening plus all money was still inside and returned with a smile. Now that's service for you as it was almost an hour round trip in the end. Can't see any Australian staff doing that for you. I highly recommend this place for families or couples and will be going back.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you, we are looking forward for another stay with us.

best regards
ARYA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Dyana villa is my home away from home. I love everything about them. The staff are warm, friendly and some have become wonderful friends over my many years staying here. I always feel safe and cared for just like at home. My most recent trip I was alone for a month in a single villa. Wyan looked after me like family, even checking on me when I was sick for a few days.
There's no place like it on earth.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Reading - England
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were a little reluctant to write this review as we love this place so much we don't want too many people to know about it in case we can't get booked there next time we go to Bali! My husband and I have visited Dyana villas now 4 times en-route to and from visiting family in Perth WA. We always book villa 13 it's a gorgeous one bed villa like a little oasis tucked away from busy Seminyak and the rest of the world! The villa has it's own private pool and an indoor/outdoor bathroom. It is very clean and the staff are very polite and very helpful indeed in fact the service here is so personal and attentive without being intrusive it is second to none. There is also no need to wander around looking elsewhere to book sight seeing trips the reception at Dyana villas can do all of this for you at very good prices. The very well kept garden is high walled with beautiful garlands of flowers cascading over it and is very private and nobody enters without ringing the bell first. The maid (we always ask for Kutat) cooks breakfast at the villa every morning while the pool man and gardener pop in to do their bit too. Kutat also shopped and kept the fridge stocked with Bintang and did our laundry for us. We did try another place in Seminyak one year but it didn't match up at all the the experience of Dyana villas. Arriving here, closing the garden door to the world and switching on some music, kicking back and relaxing is the best feeling ever - pure heaven! We can honestly see ourselves going back here every time.

Room Tip: Ask for a mosquito net to be put up over the bed.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank itsmaxinelily
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your comment, we are looking forward for your next stay with us.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband & I stayed at the Dyana Villas for 7 days recently & had a lovely time. We enjoyed our own private pool & not having to battle for deckchairs with other guests. The open pavilion-style villa was lovely and felt so tropical. Whilst the bathroom & kitchen were both a tad dated this didn't bother us at all. Each day our lovely maid, Ketut, would come to cook us breakfast & clean the villa. Ketut spent about an hour in our villa each day. It was a bit odd sitting back & letting someone else cook, clean & do laundry for us. If you're wanting "alone-time" in your room 24/7 this isn't the place for you. There are some nightclubs at the beginning of the street so ask for a villa as far away from the nightclub noise as possible...we did this and had lovely peaceful sleeps in our comfy king-sized bed. The villa is about 800m (ish) walk to the beach & there are numerous places to eat on Jl Dyana Pura Villa. I'd say this is not "the trendy" part of Seminyak, but a bit more laid back & real.

Room Tip: There are some nightclubs at the beginning of the street so ask for a villa as far away from the nig...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MissPiggyEats
Newcastle
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Magnificent

Is what I have to say about our stay at the Dyana Villa’s in seminyak Magnificent !!

We arrived after being picked up by their driver from another place we stayed at for a few days. Upon driving there we turned to go down a laneway and I began to think have I chosen the right place for us. As this was to be the climax of our 3 week stay in Bali to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be special. We pulled up at the villa to be greeted by several of the staff members and taken to our villa. Not knowing what to expect they opened the door to the villa only to have my wife and I totally surprised it was magnificent. Our maid then asked what time we would like breakfast the following morning so I stated about 9am would be great. We began talking to our maid about how nice the villa was and as we were only in a one bedroom villa that we wondered what the 3 or 4 bedroom villas were like? As I said that our maid Komang asked if we would like a tour of some of the other larger villa’s which we did and they were wonderful villa’s and would be great for larger groups or family’s. The following morning Komang turned up right on 9am to cook us breakfast in our own villa consisting of Bacon eggs and fried tomato along with toast and freshly squeezed juice of your choice. We were told by komang not to touch our plates when finished as she would clean all that up along with doing our beds and cleaning the whole villa. Our washing was removed and returned that afternoon wash dried and folded up (Wonderful). The villa consisted of an extremely large bedroom with a large king double bed with the window looking out onto your own private pool. The bathroom was huge with a spa and shower all in a nice modern clean bathroom. The villa has a small but compact kitchen with all the things you need to cook meals yourself if you choose. There also a kitchen table and coffee table with cushions to sit on and also television and dvd player with a small choice of dvd’s and a range of cd’s for all your in house music. There were a couple of sun lounges on a small paved area next to a great sized in ground concrete pool.

Sorry for going on and on but I cannot relate how impressed I was with the whole place and our experience and I must say I WILL be back soon.

Room Tip: it doesn't matter you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dorno
DyanaVillas, Front Office Manager at Dyana Villas, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thank you for your comment and we are looking forward for another stay.

kind regards
Arya oh behalf of All Staffs.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is my second stay at Dyana Villas. The first time I stayed in an amazing 2 bedroom villa and this time I came back with just my partner and we stayed in a one bedroom. As with my first stay, I was so impressed by the Villas. The rooms were huge with so much space and with gorgeous traditional Indonesian decor and furnishings. We absolutely loved loved loved it here! The pool was gorgeous and the privacy was fantastic. The staff were amazing and the security were always friendly whenever we walked past them. The location is great - so close to the action and the beach, and yet quiet and tranquil the moment you walk through those wooden doors into the villa. All the staff were excellent and attentive, laundry was part of the service and they delivered it back to us by the afternoon, they cooked amazing breakfasts, cleaned the pool daily, watered the garden and cleaned daily. Highly recommend staying here. Value for money this is 10 out of 10!

Room Tip: We stayed in Villa 20 which is a 1 bedroom. The first time I went and stayed at a 2 bedroom we staye...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your comment and pics, we are looking forward for another stay.

kind regards
Arya on behalf of all staffs.
Astana, Kazakhstan
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights with my wife in a 1 bedroom villa. The best 2 things about these villas are: location (off the busy street and close to the beach) and PRIVATE POOL. It was a bit windy during our stay and swimming was not allowed so having our own pool was really nice.
Can't say much about anything else. Staff is polite and helpful as everywhere else in Bali I guess.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple