The worst hotel experience in Asia in the last few years.
Mislead at time of reservation on hotel facilities/date of last renovation.
Great location but very dated - everything is a patch fix. Service is shabby and inconsistent.
Our initial room did not have a working aircon despite a request to check it before we unpacked. We got upgraded to a villa the next day where the aircon worked but other aspects failed.
Would pay more and stay elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection