Tripadvisor
Seminyak
3,518 results
All reviews garden pool grand deluxe room husk restaurant direct access to the beach main pool breakfast buffet is grounds are beautiful the general manager an upgrade egg station great resort watch the sunset overlooking the beach our honeymoon relaxing holiday an oasis private villa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was located perfectly in Seminyak: on the beach and within walking distance of the shops, other hotels and restaurants. We really enjoyed the pool areas, and the staff was amazing: always friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
GMRoyalBeachSeminyak, General Manager at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vincent_82Australia,

We much appreciated that you have taken the time to share your heartwarming review on this TripAdvisor forum.

Hearing how much you enjoyed your experience at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali is very encouraging. Thank you so much for highlighting our strategic location as well as our pool areas.

Meanwhile, I am particularly pleased to know that you found the Royal teams were friendly and helpful. I will definitely share your kind recognition for them.

Let our Balinese authentic property become a place where you feel welcome at paradise island, so if I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com as I will more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We returned to The Royal Beach for maybe our 6th time in past 8 years. Our trip this time was for 7 days from January 9th to the 16th 2020. We love the Royal Beach and were very excited to return after missing 2019. Vincent the General Manager, is an excellent Leader and has developed a very loyal, skilled and professional team. You cannot fault the customer service from every member of the Royal Beach team. Most of the staff have been working here for many years and we were made to feel very special and genuinely welcomed back. It’s the professionalism of the staff that make the Royal Beach such a great place to stay. The other attributes we love include the pool, the buffet breakfast, food options and the convenient location on the beach. We would also like to mention the Manager Doni who checked with us every morning to make sure all was well. Great Hotel, Great location and most importantly exceptional people.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Helensburgh161,

Thank you so much for your trust to The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali and for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor readers.

It is very rewarding to see that once again you had a wonderful time at our Balinese authentic resort. Your kind feedback regarding our pool, generous buffet breakfast, food options as well as our strategic location are highly appreciated.

My self, Doni, and the rest of the Royal team were very happy to hear that we have made your recent stay memorable.

We couldn't wait to welcome you back in the near future and if I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com as I will more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

This resort is the perfect relaxing getaway it has everything you need at your fingertips with a true Bali atmosphere over looking the beach. You can lay by a choice of 2 pools & be looked after by the amazing staff as they aim to please the food is awesome. My biggest word of advice would be to join the Accorplus members as you get great rates on accommodation and meals ☺️ especially if you travel frequently.

Well worth a stay, you won’t regret it

Enjoy ✈️

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rogera906

Dear rogera906,

Thank you so much for sharing your heartwarming review with the TripAdvisor readers and for your loyalty to Accorhotels.

It is very encouraging to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our Balinese authentic property. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed the tranquility within our resort, beachfront location, pools with their two different atmospheres and our foods.

Your genuine recognition of the service from our team is highly appreciated and I will definitely share your feedback with them.

Finally, please accept my gratitude for recommending The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali as well as our loyalty program, Accor Plus. It is a great reward for all of us.

All the Royal teams are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and if I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com as I will more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We transferred to Seminyak after 9 days in Ubud. We were pleasantly surprised by the nice hotel rooms, beautiful gardens, nice location by the beach, delicious, affordable food, excellent service. They had 2 major pools, one for families, the other for adults only, in addition to private pools that come with the villas. The staff were all friendly and some remembered our names. Rooms were clean and spacious and their TV came with good choice of channels. Their breakfast is the most complete we have experienced and we’ve been to a few. We also hired their car for our airport transfer and that was not expensive either, the driver very good and car airconditioner really good too. Their gym is one of the best we’ve seen. With several machines and 2 of those are high-spec treadmills. They offer yoga twice a week plus some other activities everyday and daily 11am aquajogging. The only thing to improve is the allow the room temperature to go lower than 21 degrees. 21 is too hot for sleeping for those of us coming from the colder climate.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Thezsrnz

Dear Thezsrnz,

We much appreciate that you have taken your time to share your experience at The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali with the TripAdvisor readers.

Hearing our Royal Guests could fully enjoy and relax during their stay with us is very encouraging. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed our generous buffet breakfast, the beachfront location, the facilities provided, foods as well as the Royal activities.

I am also happy and proud to read that the warm service from our team met your expectation, rest assured that I will share your kind feedback with them.

On the other hand, thank you for sharing your constructive feedback regarding the air conditioning temperature for our future improvement.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest time and if I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@theroyalbeachseminyakbali.com as I will more than happy to assist you.